I think I need serious help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
    At least you are not posting threads about putting 10" rears on your eta.

Originally posted by SacE30 View Post
    I'm 16 y.o here. Being in other fast cars makes me feel like my e30 is slow as shit. But its an amazing car and i Enjoy every minute of driving A classic BMW at this age. I'm going to learn how to drive it a little more, save up and s50/2 it. I'm taking it to the track this summer to actually drive it how it should be driven and learn some good techniques, etc. I think you should do the same.
    Best post in this thread, imo.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by Sagaris View Post
      I know its offtopic but I disagree. If you disagree with my disagreement then take it up with Vlad and Rob.
      I would, but he would just tell me your disagreement was damaged by the shipping company.

Comment

Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
        I would, but he would just tell me your disagreement was damaged by the shipping company.
        nice!

Comment

When I was 16 I got pulled over racing my friend in his Jetta.

That taught me. Havnt had a ticket since.

If you fucking wreck that Henna you will burn in hell. I looked long And hard for one of those.

Dont go stupid fast. My family drives on the same roads you do.
          All it takes is one pothole or nail in your tire at 112 MPH . Then you blow your tire and hit a family mini van head on , kill the Family and look like Ryan Dunn.
          1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
          1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
          1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
          1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post

OP, have you ever done an autoX or a track day? They are both a great way to get that "I'm a racecar driver and wanna go fast all the time" mentality out of your head. Go find an autoX, it's cheap and will teach you a lot about being a better driver. It's a great way to push your car without being unsafe, and will give you a good apreciation for how quickly things can get out of control when your pushing a car to the limit.
            What he said. You can scare the hell out of yourself on an autoX course. I was nearing 70 mph through a stair step slalom at the one I did yesterday, at the end of the slalom was a hairpin corner. There were a few people who spun rather nicely trying to hang that corner faster than it could be done.

Seriously, go do some autoX, learn how to control the car first, then go try a big track. That way you will know what the car feels like when it starts to get away from you, and you will at least have an idea what to do next to get yourself out of trouble.

120 mph in a smaller car feels really fast. In a really small car like my Datsun, 130 feels like 150. Taking turn 9 at Buttonwillow at 110+ really gets the pucker factor up there.

Will
            '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
            '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
            '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
            '88 BMW M3

Comment

OP, wreck a few cars and almost kill yourself, that will put an end to your boy racer-ism for a while.
              For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
              Originally posted by mbonanni
              I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Working...
              X