So I Was Hanging Out With Aerosmith Last Night...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • archie
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    Are you hiring?
    Up the ice creams!:D

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by archie
    :D

    Are you hiring?

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerista
    replied
    Meh...bunch of old geezers

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    LOL aerosmyth iz sew scaryyy

    Leave a comment:


  • archie
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    I will be truly impressed when you show pics of Bruce, Steve, Dave, Adrian, Janick, and Nicko hanging out by your truck.

    :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    Originally posted by masayahin
    That "Dude looks like a lady" and he's "Living on the edge"
    Win.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    I will be truly impressed when you show pics of Bruce, Steve, Dave, Adrian, Janick, and Nicko hanging out by your truck.

    Leave a comment:


  • CW325
    replied
    this guy scares me

    Leave a comment:


  • klavender1
    replied
    Originally posted by Collin
    With studs! I hate aerosmith, not at all relevant anymore.

    Kids today. No respect for talent. Don't care for Little wayne's music but he seems like he would be cool to hang out with.

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    Archie you need a picture of me hanging in there with my signature. Just sayin. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
    shirt/ scarf matches chair.... -__-
    hahaha, i love how his body disappears into the chair!

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    Originally posted by Collin
    I hate aerosmith, not at all relevant anymore.
    great reason to hate aerosmith.

    Leave a comment:


  • archie
    replied
    Originally posted by be34st
    Is that a Schecter Stilletto Elite-5 hanging up there?!

    Sandals and Lime-Green socks...?!
    Schector yes. Model number, I have noooo clue?:tsk:

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    Originally posted by be34st
    Sandals and Lime-Green socks...?!
    With studs! I hate aerosmith, not at all relevant anymore.

    Leave a comment:


  • be34st
    replied
    Is that a Schecter Stilletto Elite-5 hanging up there?!

    Sandals and Lime-Green socks...?!

    Leave a comment:

Working...