No announcement yet.

Stress. How do you handle it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I play a few games of Halo online and ruin other people's day, makes me feel good leaving others hopeless.

OR

I put on some fast paced music and draw or make something from leather.
    Last edited by F34R; 09-19-2014, 09:00 AM.
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Yoga, and fine french women.

And surfing. Can't forget about surfing.
      world renown Harry Potter expert
      sigpic

Comment

Club baby seals with my penis.

It's a Canadian thing.
        Originally posted by codyep3
        I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
        2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
        1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
        1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
        2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
        2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
        2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
        2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
        2010 F650gs twin
        2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Hookers and Blow.

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
            Yoga, and fine french women.

And surfing. Can't forget about surfing.
            My wife's French so I know what you mean. My wife and I will hop in the car with our 2 dogs and go drive somewhere. Usually it'll be up north near Flagstaff or go to Canyon Lake.
            Originally posted by Wh33lhop
            This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

Originally posted by slaterd View Post
              My wife's French so I know what you mean. My wife and I will hop in the car with our 2 dogs and go drive somewhere. Usually it'll be up north near Flagstaff or go to Canyon Lake.
              I have two french women staying with me right meow. They are fine. and french. and boobs.
              world renown Harry Potter expert
              sigpic

Comment

Stress. How do you handle it?

I usually go to the store and pretend to be a mango. Bitches love mangos
                sigpic

Comment

Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                    I have two french women staying with me right meow. They are fine. and french. and boobs.
                    Pics or BS.
                    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                    ~ '87 535
                    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by f34r View Post
                      pics or bs.
                      +1

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
                        +1
                        +2
                        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Sex.. get that shit on the reg and you will be just fine! i am married so its pretty easy to get down daily!

I also go shooting or get some garage time to myself and reload some ammo or wrench on the cars
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Plenty of serious responses ITT, but I will add mine.

Lifting weights works incredibly well for me. Tons of plusses for increasing aesthetics.

Listen to motivational speakers every chance you get. Zig Ziglar, Dr. Norman Vincent Peale, Eric Thomas, Les Brown, etc. The list goes on and on.

I find that I cannot maintain a bad attitude for another minute if I am listening to someone talk to me about greatness, overcoming challenges, etc.
                            My previous build (currently E30-less)
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

I think the ability to deal with stress has a lot to do with preparation. For example, I always try my best to get a decent head start on studying for tests and whatnot. If i'm still pressured Ive learned to embrace all nighters to give myself more time to study.

I also think keeping the goal in mind will always help you deal with stress along the way. Sometimes we have to have shitty jobs to get to the position we want to be. I like to call them the little hells of life, but keeping in mind certain situations are always temporary is a good way to keep yourself calm.

As far as activities go, my musical abilities have always been used to get my mind off things. I'm a passionate guitarist and singer in which I use those talents to let my emotions run in music. Its a good way to be a rounded individual.

Exercising helps me out too. If things around are really fucked up, ill go for a good bike ride to blow some steam.

It's all about doing things you enjoy. Keeping in mind that most of the time stress is only a temporary feeling makes things a whole lot easier to get through. Ive always considered myself a very mellow person and it always takes a lot for things to get to me. Sometimes just letting things play out and embracing them will help with keeping yourself on the DL.
                              I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

The way I find that the best way to relieve stress is to go for a nice blast in the ole e30, always a good way to clear my mind and just forget about everything that is going on.
                                sigpic

-1991 m50/s50 318i :up:
                                -1989 325ix (sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X