-1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

With more stress.
      » PARTS FOR SALE
      » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Originally posted by blocke View Post
        What methods do you use for dealing with stress? I'm talking beyond jerking off and smoking weed. What works that isn't expensive?
        I don't often visit P&R, so that helps.

Comment

Fap. Furiously.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
          Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
          Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
          Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

whiskey?
            BEERTECH

Comment

I don't drink, but when shit hits the fan, I'll smoke a cigg or two.
              I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                whiskey?
                Burbon, Rye Irish or that weird Canadian stuff
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Damn this thread hits home. I've dealt with this shit my whole life with varying degrees of success...I'm also not talking about your day to day stress from a job, more like life crippling anxiety. Most recently I started seeing a counselor which has been going well. Getting to the root cause of some of my issues and finding healthier ways to deal with these stress/panic attacks when the come about has been great for me.

I refuse to take prescription meds so I've always used psychical exercise and activities to keep my stress at bay from a day to day basis. I run 10+/- miles a week, go to the gym 3-5 times a week, ride BMX as much as I can, ride mountain bikes as much as I can. Also weed helps a lot to but nothing beats a good run or a good ride. That natural rush of endorphins is 100X better than any pill.
                  91 318is M50 swapped
                  05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_S View Post
                    Damn this thread hits home. I've dealt with this shit my whole life with varying degrees of success...I'm also not talking about your day to day stress from a job, more like life crippling anxiety. Most recently I started seeing a counselor which has been going well. Getting to the root cause of some of my issues and finding healthier ways to deal with these stress/panic attacks when the come about has been great for me.

I refuse to take prescription meds so I've always used psychical exercise and activities to keep my stress at bay from a day to day basis. I run 10+/- miles a week, go to the gym 3-5 times a week, ride BMX as much as I can, ride mountain bikes as much as I can. Also weed helps a lot to but nothing beats a good run or a good ride. That natural rush of endorphins is 100X better than any pill.
                    i have a similar situation as you, idk how i survived without cannabis, its the only way i can concentrate on one thing without the noise of all my background anxiety distracting me.

the only time i dont smoke is getting those natural working endorphins

Comment

Anxiety is no joke.
                      I do things.

Comment

Working...
                      X