Flight overbooked...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flight overbooked...

So my flight from Atlanta to 'Cuse NY was overloaded by 5 passengers. They offered 600.00 Delta dollars and three vouchers for food to tide over my 5hr delay. Yup got me some free flights back to FL or maybe help pay for a flight to Europe!

So yeah flight was leaving at 9:39am but I took the later 3:40pm flight.
    Last edited by F34R; 03-04-2012, 09:59 PM.
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Cash would've helped killacam though.

Originally posted by yert315
    Your mother is plug n play

Comment

wow all the over booked I have been on lately, they dont offer you shit to take the latter flight....
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
        Cash would've helped killacam though.
        Broke ass fucker lol. Side note I am going to ride the SHIT out of the tram train :) then elevator or something.

Current cars:
        ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
        ~ '87 535
        ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
        ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          wow all the over booked I have been on lately, they dont offer you shit to take the latter flight....
          Certainly not $600!!!

I've seen like $150 a few times. Which is like "Great, now I have to give you another $150 to even use the damn voucher..."

Heading to LA tomorrow for a few days. Thankfully my friend that I'm flying with is United 1K, so we get lounge access (read: free beer) the whole time.
          Originally posted by Gruelius
          and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by KenC View Post
            Certainly not $600!!!

I've seen like $150 a few times.
            When I flew home for a bit of time off last summer, my flight from Sea-tac to home was over booked by a shit ton. Alaska runs 2 flights a day to home 130 pm and 1155 pm. They ask me if I wanted to take the late flight. NO, all they were going to offer was a 1 free 1 way trip back to Sea-tac for sitting around for 10 hours. Shit I could have rented a car and driven home and beat the late flight................
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Called an "electronic credit voucher" I redeem online and use the points in the account they made me. Redeem the points for any flight domestic or international. Says voucher is worth 600.00USD and they also have me 3 food vouchers worth 6.00. This was my very first flight and BOTH times I have had delays and shit. This time they made a mistake and overbooked the flight(their mistake). So thy called it over the mic offering the vouchers in trade for the seats. What is 618.00 for waiting 5hrs lol, I'll take it! They honestly were begging for people to give up their seats. I have nothing to do when I get home but to eat or nap. I am doig that here but with the great of a cool tram train to ride xD. Stay classy r3v, I gotta go sit in the middle of some volleyball girl team that is waiting on a flight ;)

Current cars:
              ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
              ~ '87 535
              ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
              ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Not bad at all.

Comment

nice nice.

i once got kicked off a connecting flight to nyc. nyc to athens, greece. next flight would miss that flight. we had our boarding passes, seat numbers, our luggage was loaded, everything. the flight attendent flat out told my gf and i we werent getting on. they gave us vouchers for a taxi trip home and back, which wasnt enough. so we had to use both to pay him and take the metro back the next day. they gave us free round trip tickets anywhere in the us though. delta had to scramble because the other flight was another flight company. so delta flew us to frankfurt, and the other company flew us from frankfurt to greece. we missed a day of our vacation. :/
                  AWD > RWD

Comment

Made it home to enjoy moronic out of state drivers going 25mph on the highway because of snow drifts. Some guy managed to roll his car in 2" of snow. Missing Fl already xD

Good news is I met a girl in my 6+hr stay ;) Flight money and maybe something in the future.
                    Last edited by F34R; 03-04-2012, 07:46 PM.

Current cars:
                    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                    ~ '87 535
                    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                      Stay classy r3v, I gotta go sit in the middle of some volleyball girl team that is waiting on a flight ;)
                      Good news is I met a girl in my 6+hr stay ;) Flight money and maybe something in the future.
                      Is she 13?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Made it home to enjoy moronic out of state drivers going 25mph on the highway because of snow drifts. Some guy managed to roll his car in 2" of snow. Missing Fl already xD

pics or it nevah happened

Comment

nice score

Comment

tits or gtfo

Comment

We just talked and I gave her my info, she added me FB/text. Nothing has happened too big. So I am not going to post pics of her for you guys to rate.

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                              Is she 13?
                              No those V-ball girls were not young at all. I would have to guess college age.
                              Last edited by F34R; 03-04-2012, 10:09 PM.

Current cars:
                              ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                              ~ '87 535
                              ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                              ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Working...
                              X