bunch of racists in here...
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
      My guys get paid to post on message boards
      Was going to say I get to do a ton of fucking off and even get nap or 2 in when I am caught up and there is nothing for us to do but hurry and wait for something to do.
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

This thread now has a soundtrack - turn up the volume.

Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
          Technically I would be stealing from myself...as I am posting during college classes...
          Are you by chance wearing a shirt that says Fresh As F*ck!!! ?

Comment

careful there farb, you may end up with your advertisers dragging up left and right with talk and harsh wording such as that.

I am offended I will be writing as many of them as I can to tell them I am going to boycott them as they are associated in my mind with your postings
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
              Are you by chance wearing a shirt that says Fresh As F*ck!!! ?
              Yepp, in bright pink letters: "Fresh Ass F*ck"

wait...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

-__- herro

Comment

Sounds like a typical racist

Comment

this might be of OPs interests...

Celebrity chef Mario Batali has agreed to fork over a whopping $5.25 million to settle tip-skimming allegations at eight Italian-style restaurants he co-owns with business partner Joseph Bastianich.
                    The pending deal — which could cover as many as 1,100 current and former workers at eateries including Babbo, Esca and Lupa — is believed to be the largest ever in a New York wage-and-tip suit.
                    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

What??? We love the Chinese

They so funny.
                      I'm Not Right in the Head | Random Rants and other Nonsense1st Order Logic Failure: Association fallacy, this type of fallacy can be expressed as (∃xS : φ(x)) → (∀xS : φ(x)), meaning "if there exists any x in the set S so that a property φ is true for x, then for all x in S the property φ must be true".

Comment

Wait, didn't you call me a woman for washing dishes in my own house. Now come to find out you work in a kitchen for a living. Shame, shame on you JoeG. I thought you said only women do that sort of thing......JoeG comes in for the loss.
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't see a happy ending to this story.
                          Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by bmwstudent View Post
                            Wait, didn't you call me a woman for washing dishes in my own house. Now come to find out you work in a kitchen for a living. Shame, shame on you JoeG. I thought you said only women do that sort of thing......JoeG comes in for the loss.
                            Take a joke my man, and I waited tables no kitchen work for me. But that's behind me, now I work at a bike shop.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                            Sounds like you need a massage.
                            Originally posted by kpeng
                            Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

dude same shit here. I've got an interview today for another job. I work at a very high end and smarr restaurant (10 emproyees total) in oregon wine country. My boss has been continuarry keeping arr tips from the servers and then reaves 100$ on top of my check every 2 weeks. I work with onry one server during runch and 2 at night 4-5 days a week. thats $12 bucks a day. My manager got in troubre for giving me extra tips and arr the other servers sneak them as werr ( which means they tip me out twice) . I've arso had every person that i work with terr me they rove having me around and rove the work i do. I've brought it up to my manager and my manager got chewed out by the boss. Also the onry other server assistant ( 20 yr old correge girr) gets more in tips than i do. I think someone is dishing out some through the pants handy's. I hope I rand that job today.

Buy my Eta
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=248238

Comment

Originally posted by Slidewayzz View Post
                                dude same shit here. I've got an interview today for another job. I work at a very high end and smarr restaurant (10 emproyees total) in oregon wine country. My boss has been continuarry keeping arr tips from the servers and then reaves 100$ on top of my check every 2 weeks. I work with onry one server during runch and 2 at night 4-5 days a week. thats $12 bucks a day. My manager got in troubre for giving me extra tips and arr the other servers sneak them as werr ( which means they tip me out twice) . I've arso had every person that i work with terr me they rove having me around and rove the work i do. I've brought it up to my manager and my manager got chewed out by the boss. Also the onry other server assistant ( 20 yr old correge girr) gets more in tips than i do. I think someone is dishing out some through the pants handy's. I hope I rand that job today.
                                Is English your ninth language?
                                Im now E30less.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X