nissan 300zx

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VANOS714
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
    It's a z31. It's got some rust, rockers mainly. Guy is asking $1k for it. I drove it. Feels a bit loose, but I'm used to tight BMWs.

    He'll take $800, just for the new tires he put on it. I can get pics if you're srs.
    good price too bad it aint a BMW.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by Threehz
    Hell yeah, at first I thought the Z31 was the the ugliest Z (real Z, not including 350/370) but I dig em now. You got one?

    280ZX's are pretty damn wicked though.
    It's a z31. It's got some rust, rockers mainly. Guy is asking $1k for it. I drove it. Feels a bit loose, but I'm used to tight BMWs.

    He'll take $800, just for the new tires he put on it. I can get pics if you're srs.

    Leave a comment:


  • Threehz
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
    You want an '84 300zx slicktop bro?
    Hell yeah, at first I thought the Z31 was the the ugliest Z (real Z, not including 350/370) but I dig em now. You got one?

    280ZX's are pretty damn wicked though.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by Threehz
    I'm a huge fan of the Z32TT, I almost got but decided the pain of working on it would not be worth it. Still one of the best cars ever made, especially because during it's time, it rocked out so much harder than everything else.

    I like my classic Z though, piece of cake to work on, dirt cheap, and they're tough as a tiger's dick.
    You want an '84 300zx slicktop bro?

    Leave a comment:


  • Threehz
    replied
    I'm a huge fan of the Z32TT, I almost got but decided the pain of working on it would not be worth it. Still one of the best cars ever made, especially because during it's time, it rocked out so much harder than everything else.

    I like my classic Z though, piece of cake to work on, dirt cheap, and they're tough as a tiger's dick.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    1. keep it.
    2. get it running.
    3. drive sideways on corners at the race track
    4. smash into a wall at 120 mph sideways
    5. ???
    6. profit.

    Leave a comment:


  • redsubdivisions
    replied
    Z32's were Nissan's last true Z sports car before that piece of shit Renault took over part of the company.

    Leave a comment:


  • InuFaye
    replied
    I would want one like I would want a bullet in the head.
    E30s are a pain in the ass enough.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Tasty
    replied
    tt z32 is one of my top 10 practical cars I want to own some day. Super easy to build big numbers with.

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    I've always wanted a z32tt since my days of adolescence.

    Leave a comment:


  • OniKyan
    replied
    Z31 > z32.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by Pac1373

    still sexy imho, and the lines have aged well compared to so many cars of the same era.
    True. I still see 'em around an my head turns to follow them as the pass by. Not a common car either, at least not around here, where I see several z31s a day, and maybe one z32 a month.

    Leave a comment:


  • VANOS714
    replied
    those are ugly.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pac1373
    replied
    Things are tight under the hood no doubt, but I will say I sat in one of these at a car show in like 1990' and it was almost like the car wanted to have my babies. it held me tight and whispered in my ear...."we must be together" I would to this day still want a TT for sure.

    still sexy imho, and the lines have aged well compared to so many cars of the same era.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by redsubdivisions
    Z32's are nice, but they aren't fun to work on. I came from the Nissan crowd before jumping into BMWs and I've always wanted a Z32. When I found out how much of a pain in the dick they are to work on, I just stuck with my 240 (almost sold the 240 to get a 300ZX).
    This is me, except I had a z31 instead of a 240. Wanted a z32 TT forever, then saw under the hood of one.

    I'd rather work on a Porsche 944.

    Leave a comment:

Working...