nissan 300zx

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OniKyan
    replied
    Originally posted by FunfGan
    As much as I like z31's and z32's, I find both pretty ugly unless done correctly.
    Truth but the same can be said about any car.

    Even E30's look pretty boring when they're stock and completely fucking gay when they're riced out.

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    Originally posted by Pac1373
    Holy mother of god, I think I may be planning a car buying trip to the U.S.soon.

    I can't remember seeing a drivable z32 for less tha $7-8k. Fuck differential Car pricing.

    *edit* off to browse Kijiji nao...
    quoteception

    Leave a comment:


  • nickflic3
    replied
    I like 'em but yeah like everyone says, engine space = 0
    My baddie's car





    Leave a comment:


  • Pac1373
    replied
    Originally posted by ohthejosh
    . The cars really arent worth much, a running high mileage N/A struggles to pull more than $2k.

    Holy mother of god, I think I may be planning a car buying trip to the U.S.soon.

    I can't remember seeing a drivable z32 for less tha $7-8k. Fuck differential Car pricing.

    *edit* off to browse Kijiji nao...

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    b/c of this thread I bought a z32 in GT5 LOLOLOL.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sauced
    replied
    agreed, or do a TT swap which can be done for around $1500...

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    OP should just get it running drop it on some nice wheels and be set as a DD. Since he has the N/A for free.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sauced
    replied
    [quote=ohthejosh;3080391]These cars can be done up so nicely since you dont have the TT why not make it a nice little dd cruiser;











    Thats stevens car. Super nice guy. My gf had a Z32 and is friends with him and we hung out with him a few times. He has some money into it and it shows. The cars are heavy though, and the N/As suffer, my 86 325es is a bit faster. The cars really arent worth much, a running high mileage N/A struggles to pull more than $2k. ttops are fun though and the vg30 can sound alright

    Leave a comment:


  • jasonbk
    replied
    z32 had ugly-ass stock wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    As much as I like z31's and z32's, I find both pretty ugly unless done correctly.

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    These cars can be done up so nicely since you dont have the TT why not make it a nice little dd cruiser;

















    Leave a comment:


  • brainspo0n
    replied
    agreed.

    by 5toes logic, the e30 is the biggest piece of shit on the planet.

    Leave a comment:


  • TwoJ's
    replied
    Originally posted by 5Toes
    So school taught me about Nissans and what I should like about them? I like the company Nissan alot. Almost everything they make is a good runner.

    I just dont like z32's. They are pretty, but they often are also riced out
    He wasn't talking about your claimed knowledge of Nissan. He was speaking to your inability to properly communicate in writing in your native language.

    And you're right... the fact that some people modify them differently than you would makes them an inferior car. Duh... who the hell wouldn't agree with you there? And you have displayed an extremely high mechanical aptitude around here, so your statements on the pitfalls of suspension design can be taken as gospel. What else can you bless us with in terms of knowledge about Z cars and their intricacies?

    z32 TT's are really cool cars. They were a definite step up in the evolutionary process from the z31. They can make a shit ton of power without a ton of effort and the design has stood the test of time.

    Leave a comment:


  • matthugie
    replied
    ^ fail

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    Public education really is failing the nation.
    So school taught me about Nissans and what I should like about them? I like the company Nissan alot. Almost everything they make is a good runner.

    I just dont like z32's. They are pretty, but they often are also riced out

    Leave a comment:

Working...