nissan 300zx

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • redsubdivisions
    replied
    Z32's are nice, but they aren't fun to work on. I came from the Nissan crowd before jumping into BMWs and I've always wanted a Z32. When I found out how much of a pain in the dick they are to work on, I just stuck with my 240 (almost sold the 240 to get a 300ZX).

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    I saw 300zx, thought z31.

    Then saw pic of z32. Run away.

    Leave a comment:


  • jasonbk
    replied
    Just put it on Craigslist for $600, or post a part-out thread on nico-club.

    Leave a comment:


  • JeremyE30autox
    replied
    I have one and let me tell you this. Be ready to spend a TON of money on them.

    But they are so much fun, and are a true blast to drive.

    Leave a comment:


  • gooseadrian
    replied
    oh and non turbo.

    Leave a comment:


  • gooseadrian
    replied
    hahahaha in that case i might as well keep it, et it running and use it as a DD

    Leave a comment:


  • TurboJake
    replied
    after all is said and done to get it running.

    You'll make a $50 profit.

    Leave a comment:


  • trackjunkie21
    replied
    Non turbo? If so not much. Even the twin turbos don't fetch to much, they are a pain to work on.

    Leave a comment:


  • gooseadrian
    started a topic nissan 300zx

    nissan 300zx

    Im getting one for free but it doesnt run. I want to make as much money as i can off it. What do you guys think i can get for it?

Working...