A pet peeve ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A pet peeve ..

When other motorist on freeway or street dont put their turn signals. Either merging in to traffic or in general they dont use their turn signals..
    Theyre the ones that cause accidents.

Why so many rants lately???

Comment

March is national rant month.
      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

because everyone is turning into zombies.....

Comment

Doesn't annoy me in the slightest. If someone's coming from an on ramp, no shit they're gonna be merging into the right lane. You can generally tell if someone's changing lanes by their lane position too. As long as they don't jump out right in front of me (especially if they're going slower than I am) I'm never mad. But if they did cut me off I wouldn't give a damn if they used their turn signals anyways.
          The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
          Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
          2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
          2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

I never signal here because then people speed up so you can't get over.
            I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
            Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

I would prefer a signal. What I hate is when people get into the turning lane, then signal.

Seriously? Woulda been nice to know you were merging into the turn lane. Kinda useless signalling while IN the turn lane 'cause no shit, you're in the turn lane.

I'm a flash three times, get over. I give warning, then go, after checking mirrors, etc.

I don't merge then flash. Totally useless. I wanna punch the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffless that do that in their ovaries.

Comment

It's obnoxious when you're sitting at a stop sign waiting for the car to pass and instead he turns right without signaling. Fucker, I could have used that gap! It's selfish.
                sigpic
                -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
                  ;)
                  Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
                  I would prefer a signal. What I hate is when people get into the turning lane, then signal.

Seriously? Woulda been nice to know you were merging into the turn lane. Kinda useless signalling while IN the turn lane 'cause no shit, you're in the turn lane.

I'm a flash three times, get over. I give warning, then go, after checking mirrors, etc.

I don't merge then flash. Totally useless. I wanna punch the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffless that do that in their ovaries.
                  I never sit in turn lanes with my signals on. It's pointless. I also don't often signal when getting into a left turn lane because there's never anyone that could be behind you in that lane.
                  Originally posted by priapism View Post
                  It's obnoxious when you're sitting at a stop sign waiting for the car to pass and instead he turns right without signaling. Fucker, I could have used that gap! It's selfish.
                  Yeah that's annoying.
                  The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                  Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                  2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                  2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
                      I know, that's why I put my signal on as I'm merging into a lane. Doesn't give them time to speed up for no reason :hitler:

instagram: @tonerrrr
                      High resolution E30 Fuse Box 300dpi PNG

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                        I never sit in turn lanes with my signals on. It's pointless. I also don't often signal when getting into a left turn lane because there's never anyone that could be behind you in that lane.
                        But there is someone behind you that would like to know why you are slowing down.

Also here, the new concept people can't grasp are the double turning lanes. You donno how many people go from one lane to the other, mid turn.

Comment

March is national rant month.
                          God how I hate national rant month. Have I mentioned how much I hate national rant month?
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by JinormusJ
                          Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                          1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                          1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                          1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                          1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
                            God how I hate national rant month. Have I mentioned how much I hate national rant month?

Comment

But there is someone behind you that would like to know why you are slowing down.

Also here, the new concept people can't grasp are the double turning lanes. You donno how many people go from one lane to the other, mid turn.
                              But what if one left turn lane opens up to two lanes? That always confuses me if you get into inside or outside lane

Comment

Working...
                              X