Mother f**ker

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • accident
    replied
    Originally posted by long tall eta
    run a 3 phase curent through the car and sit upstairs and peek out and enjoy the show when he does it again.
    Originally posted by Massimo
    The when he is spazaming on the ground run up and shiv him in the kidneys.


    this

    Leave a comment:


  • matthugie
    replied
    Fucking sucks man. I had my e36 m3 keyed, so I feel your pain. Also makes me think of this.

    Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some fucker did the other day?
    Lance: What?
    Vincent: Fucking keyed it.
    Lance: Oh, man, that's fucked up.
    Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of shit fucked with it.
    Lance: They should be fucking killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.
    Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that asshole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
    Lance: What a fucker!
    Vincent: What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automobile? I mean, don't fuck with another man's vehicle.
    Lance: You don't do it.
    Vincent: It's just against the rules.

    Leave a comment:


  • Massimo
    replied
    Originally posted by long tall eta
    run a 3 phase curent through the car and sit upstairs and peek out and enjoy the show when he does it again.
    The when he is spazaming on the ground run up and shiv him in the kidneys.

    Leave a comment:


  • danny4nasty
    replied
    Originally posted by Pac1373
    dude, "stand your ground"

    say you were scurd and shoot his face.




    too soon?
    hahahahah...Yes.

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    Sorry bro your car is totalled. Ill take it off your hands tho. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Pac1373
    replied
    dude, "stand your ground"

    say you were scurd and shoot his face.




    too soon?

    Leave a comment:


  • JeremyE30autox
    replied
    Damn thats shit luck

    Leave a comment:


  • long tall eta
    replied
    run a 3 phase curent through the car and sit upstairs and peek out and enjoy the show when he does it again.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by FredK
    lambo_Joe_G_decisionmakingflowchart.png

    Leave a comment:


  • Thizzelle
    replied
    wtf is up with people fucking with other peoples cars

    Leave a comment:


  • samiam3356
    replied
    Originally posted by euro2fast4u
    was it vlad?
    Nope it was his GF mom that doesn't like him

    Leave a comment:


  • euro2fast4u
    replied
    was it vlad?

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    lambo_Joe_G_decisionmakingflowchart.png

    Leave a comment:


  • Adrian_Visser
    replied
    Sorry I couldn't help myself. I feel you pain bro, fucking vandals. Insurance claim it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe G
    replied
    Originally posted by Adrian_Visser
    Did you pick the wrong neighbourhood to run out of gas in?
    kinda funny, but no. Car is on jackstands in my driveway. Thanks god it wasnt my E30. The paint on that car is much nicer, but still I am livid. If i catch him/her heads will roll.

    Leave a comment:

Working...