Mother f**ker

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Adrian_Visser
    replied
    Did you pick the wrong neighbourhood to run out of gas in?

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Punch him once in the ovaries for me!

    Fucking sucks bro, I have no idea how angry I'd be if someone did this to my car. Had some asshole set his books on my e46 at school and leave a nice scratch on the roof, but it's not bad after buffing. Never found out who, but I started parking far far away.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    sux brody

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe G
    started a topic Mother f**ker

    Mother f**ker

    some asshole keyed the hood of my 6-er last night. I scratch is ~18inches and will not buff out. 2 smaller ones between ~6-12 inches will likely buff out with some work.


    Im fuming. If i catch an asshole doing this again, i will break his fucking fingers and throw his keys in the sewer. ASSHOLE!
Working...