Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LoL from last episode!

And if you really couldn't stand Ramsay....

Last edited by Dozyproductions; 06-21-2016, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
      LoL from last episode!

And if you really couldn't stand Ramsay....

ha you know its funny, I don't know if any one else here has watched the show "The Misfits" on hulu, great funny show, but the actor who played Ramsay (and pip for that matter too) is in that show, and he's like a shy introvert who becomes a hero, so while Ramsay was an evil bastard, I couldn't completely hate the guy b/c of his role in the Misfits, it just shows you though of fantastic of an actor he is, tons of respect for him.

So, theory time

I think Davos is going to kill the red woman next episode, the look in his eyes staring down the red woman after the battle was of murderous intent, and seeing from the previews theres going to be a confrontation about the red woman's role in burning Stanis's daughter at the stake

I think this season is going to end with Bran finding out a huge revelation of the Stark family past. I've heard theories that the scene of Ned's past where he hears the scream coming from the tower, is actually his sister giving birth to Rhaegar's rape child, and this is all conspiracy, but that that child turns out to be...!

John Snow

Which would make him, the rightful heir of the throne, which apparently is how this all ends!

The main hole I can poke in this right away, is all the Targaryen's have had white hair, Johns is black, BUT he could have inherited that from the Stark side. But if it is true then it wasn't Ned's bastard that he brought back from the battle he was in with Robert...

Again, this is all theory, I have no role in the shows production, and know no more then any of you fellas here, so we'll see, won't we?

Comment

Originally posted by Downz View Post
        ha you know its funny, I don't know if any one else here has watched the show "The Misfits" on hulu, great funny show, but the actor who played Ramsay (and pip for that matter too) is in that show, and he's like a shy introvert who becomes a hero, so while Ramsay was an evil bastard, I couldn't completely hate the guy b/c of his role in the Misfits, it just shows you though of fantastic of an actor he is, tons of respect for him.

So, theory time

I think Davos is going to kill the red woman next episode, the look in his eyes staring down the red woman after the battle was of murderous intent, and seeing from the previews theres going to be a confrontation about the red woman's role in burning Stanis's daughter at the stake

I think this season is going to end with Bran finding out a huge revelation of the Stark family past. I've heard theories that the scene of Ned's past where he hears the scream coming from the tower, is actually his sister giving birth to Rhaegar's rape child, and this is all conspiracy, but that that child turns out to be...!

John Snow

Which would make him, the rightful heir of the throne, which apparently is how this all ends!
        Funny you mention that because right after I saw that episode I saw, for the first time, misfits. Then the next series on bbcA was some show that had stannis baratheon's actor in it... as a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles :(

What a theory. So...we KNOW that Rhaegar is in the tower with Lyanna Stark and that there is a child since he was a raping and a hiding there for 9 months during the rebellion, right???

Was wondering how daenerys would deal with the north once she got over across the pond, but if she learns that John is related then there's that. Can you see him ruling with her of all the seven kingdoms though or just being frozen bitch tits and wanting to remain as warden of the north? Ugh, this show doesn't work that way though.

We know nothing... about john snow.

Comment

Yeah I dying to see how the plot unfolds with Bran now

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
            Funny you mention that because right after I saw that episode I saw, for the first time, misfits. Then the next series on bbcA was some show that had stannis baratheon's actor in it... as a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles :(

What a theory. So...we KNOW that Rhaegar is in the tower with Lyanna Stark and that there is a child since he was a raping and a hiding there for 9 months during the rebellion, right???

Was wondering how daenerys would deal with the north once she got over across the pond, but if she learns that John is related then there's that. Can you see him ruling with her of all the seven kingdoms though or just being frozen bitch tits and wanting to remain as warden of the north? Ugh, this show doesn't work that way though.

We know nothing... about john snow.
            The way I see it, is Daenerys has this insane army she is building, as do the white walkers, so my thinking is that she will go toe to toe with the white walker army at some point, and will prob be killed in the action, leaving John to the throne, or something, I dont really know where I'm going with this, but I do see the two massive armies battling it out.

Comment

well seeing its about "fire and ice" its probably true that the battle will be Ice VS Fire. And the daenery's will have access to all that dragon glass.

and Fire always wins against ice.
              Boris - 89 E30 325i
              84- E30 323i

Comment

Hopefully the dragons survive long enough to fight the white walkers. This things seemed like they're barely able to stand let alone walk so a little bit of aerial fire bombing would make short work of them. I like the idea of Daeneryis dying and have John Snow winning the game.

Comment

It would make sense that Jon would get it. Him and Daenerys are the only ones who weren't looking for greatness, it just came to them. Daenerys has a noble cause, but is getting drunk with power and without her advisors to keep her in check (Mainly Tyrion), she would likely end up like her father as he pointed out.

In the end Jon Stark (from here on out, as far as I'm concerned, he is a fucking Stark) is the only one who has been thrust into his position while kicking and screaming the whole way. He doesn't want it, so he should have it. He also sees things clearly, as they are, without emotions clouding his judgement. He's willing to fight against all odds. If anyone in the series is King material, it's John Stark.
                  No E30 Club
                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I would say his emotion almost cost him the battle of the bastards. He fell for Ramsey's bait, even though Sansa warned him.

and Jon would be a Jon Targaryen, not Stark. (Nit picking)
                    Originally posted by codyep3
                    I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                    2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                    1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                    1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                    2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                    2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                    2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                    2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                    2010 F650gs twin
                    2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

You are correct there, but at the same time the side of him that made him fall for that is the same thing that makes him such a great prospect to be King.

He will always be a Stark to me. Watching him prepare to take on a wall of mounted swordsman on his own was more epic than Daenerys and her dragons.
                      No E30 Club
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

To be clear, I was more referring to his leadership decisions. Like bringing the Wildlings south of the wall even though they had been fighting for centuries.

He's allot like his father. Noticed that from his executions, he paid attention to his lessons.
                        No E30 Club

Comment

Neither flows as well as "you know nothing Jon Snow"

I agree, him seeing the wall of calvalry coming towards him, removing his swords sheath, and bracing.....solo......was epic.
                          Originally posted by codyep3
                          I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                          2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                          1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                          1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                          2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                          2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                          2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                          2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                          2010 F650gs twin
                          2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

god dammit, fuck my friend for being right about his spoilers.

still, pretty good episode, no where near in intensity as the previous episode, but still great none the less. arya came out of fucking no where

Comment

Good God. Best episode of the series thus far. Twists I didn't see coming. It's going to get insane, the real battles are still yet to come.

Comment

Seriously. Some great twists and some great setups. Doesn't hurt to have a great director. Can he do the rest of the next two seasons?

Some questions... how many eunuchs do we have in this show now? Didn't Varys leave and presumable who we saw in Dorne? So who did we see in that last couple of frames with Daenerys?

I wonder if Bran can tell Jon about his heritage in some sort of timely manner. You know, before littlefinger can fuck it up jon's claim to the north some how haha. That plus in time when daenerys come by.

Laslty, Lady Mormont is such a bad ass. I hope she's in every following episode. After looking in to the actresses imdb, this is her first acting gig. Damn, she's a more convincing bad ass then some grown ups I know.
                                Last edited by Dozyproductions; 06-26-2016, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X