Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, you will see him as a white walker
    Originally posted by codyep3
    I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
    2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
    1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
    1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
    2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
    2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
    2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
    2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
    2010 F650gs twin
    2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

You know nothing john snow

Comment

Y'all Ready?

Comment

Yup! Predictions Farbin?

The king and queen have to stage something against the high sparrow by now.

Comment

Holy. Fucking. Shit. Best episode to date.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Yeah I don't think they'll ever be able to top that episode
              My Garage
              2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
              1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
              1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
              Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Holy shit

Seriously, HOLY SHIT

That was, by far, not only the most intense episode of the entire show, but quite possibly the most intense episode of anything I have ever seen, and I'm in the camp that Breaking Bad could not be beat for crazy "How are they going to get out of this" drama, GOT is tied for first with it in my mind

God damn, what a roller coaster!! Probably the main word I can use that jumps to mind is claustrophobic, that battle scene with John getting trampled, shivers down my spine :eeek:

Comment

Yea I was literally on the edge of the couch. A relaxing evening turned into a fucking roller coaster.

I have to agree, I think this episode tops anything I've seen, TV or Movie.

It was just that good.

How can they possibly top that for the season finale?
                  No E30 Club
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

^haha x10000^

Remember there's still a lot of other shit that still needs to be wrapped up.

So Miguel Sapochnik directed this and the finale. The dude has a great eye and totally captured everything spot on. Nothing cheesy and just pure intensity and emotion the entire time.

CANNOT wait for what the finale has in store. When can we start talking about predictions? Tuesday?
                    Last edited by Dozyproductions; 06-19-2016, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Same director of Hardhome last season. This one was the one they heavily pushed for awards contention. I'm sure they are getting their Emmy this year for it.

I think next week's finale is going to be a bit more muted, usually the action happens on the second to last episode, then they leave you with a smaller dangler on the finale.

Not looking forward to 7 episodes next season and only 6 for the final season, but it's all coming together.

Anyone else see the women empowerment direction it seems to be going, a lot of women in power?

Comment

Yeah I do too, but is that necessarily a bad thing? If it were fair, and this isn't a series know to be it, pride was the downfall of all the men and therefore a bunch of those women would be dead too. O well.

Wonder what sir Davos is going to do with what he picked up. Too many loose ends for the next episode. So 13 episode for the last two seasons? Rip off. Edit: But that means that those episodes will be meaty.
                        Last edited by Dozyproductions; 06-20-2016, 04:46 PM.

Comment

My heart really started pumping super hard when they got surrounded and especially when jon was basically drowning in bodies.
                          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                          willschnitz

Comment

you all know khaleesi and and asha are gonna be "besties"!

also was probably the best GOT episode by far! i really wish they showed ramsey being eaten after he killed one-one like that.

also why didnt rickon zigzag?

Comment

Just watched again. John Snow is more Stark than any of the others. Just saying.
                              No E30 Club

Comment

Damn, Sansa should of told John about the knights of the vale idea before the battle started. And if only that giant was more nimble and just could swipe at the pike men better. How many free folk still exist, or even how many north folk that are there around that are able to fight?

Comment

Working...
                                X