Canadian Ghost Rider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadian Ghost Rider

Apparently Police somehow tracked him down through the video. They have seized the bike, and fined the registered owner (a 60 year old lady) $1500, but can't charge her 25 year old son (who was obviously riding) because they can't definitively prove it was him.

Crazy video! You can see the speedo hit 299 km/h at some points.

If it's a repost then my bad.
    Originally posted by Dozyproductions
    All girls fuck but not all girls fuck around with combustion engines.

The thought of a 60yo lady mounting a GoPro and going out for a sunny saturday 300kmh ride on her bike makes me all happy and tingly inside.

Comment

I didn't know there was that many people in Canada.
      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Bike has been seized, owner was the mother of an unlicensed 25yo male with many prior driving convictions who didn't even have a full motorcycle license. They're trying to keep the bike, she's been handed all sorts of tickets but unfortunately they can't pursue criminal charges as the true identity is not absolute, and I doubt mommy is going to turn in her son considering she's already enabling this shit by buying him a bike.

Comment

Why is it that if sombody does this over in Europe its cool and nobody give a shit, then sombody does it in Canada and they turn the country upside down to find the guy?

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
            I didn't know there was that many people in Canada.

Lol, why? it's not like it was filimed in Virgina or somethin'...oh wai..

;)

on topic, I hope this Squid shows up as a solo grease spot on an underpass somewhere.
            Originally Posted by ACMF74
            i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

That bike was seriously geared down unless everyone is Vancouver now happily drives at 175km/h?

Comment

Originally posted by Pac1373 View Post
                Lol, why? it's not like it was filimed in Virgina or somethin'...oh wai..
                Hey bro, in the 1600's that area was probably the most populated in all of North America.

;)

Comment

Too soon to post. If he would wait about a year later, less likely they would find out the details that easy.

Comment

Fuck, I did a lot of stupid shit when I owned a sportbike, but that made me a bit woozy.

Especially considering I nearly got nailed by a guy doing that today on my way back from lunch. He's lucky that for whatever reason, I decided to look over my shoulder a 2nd time before I changed lanes. If I hadn't, I would have been involved in a fatal accident this afternoon.
                    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Boosted E30 View Post
                      Why is it that if sombody does this over in Europe its cool and nobody give a shit, then sombody does it in Canada and they turn the country upside down to find the guy?
                      Little closer to home perhaps? You are right though, look at the ghostrider videos (multiple riders btw) and the guy lane splitting in Moscow. Cars that get caught doing 250+ in BC on empty highways seem to make the news here as well.

Originally posted by James View Post
                      That bike was seriously geared down unless everyone is Vancouver now happily drives at 175km/h?
                      Stock r1's are all capable/limited to 299..

Comment

Looks like a good way to win a Darwin Award.
                        sigpic

Comment

Deathwish?
                          sigpic
                          Reich und Roll!

Comment

Damn! felt like I was leaning with the bike too.. lol

Comment

I dont know how they could use this video to show ownership? I dont see a vin number.
                              Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Working...
                              X