• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pervasive speech topics? :twisted:
    2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
    (Daily Driver)
    Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
    KW V2 Coilovers
    VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

recent video about KONI that went viral, or SOPA
      sigpic

Comment

I appreciate all the ideas guys, I just went with something I could make up in about 30 minutes: Why the Prius Sucks
        -Alex

Comment

Should be easy :)

For my persuasive speech, I chose the subject of why standard transmissions are better than automatics lol.

And for my informative speech, chose how to get away with texting in class without the teacher catching you (teacher was a texting nazi :rofl:).. The class loved it

Comment

Originally posted by acolella76 View Post
            I appreciate all the ideas guys, I just went with something I could make up in about 30 minutes: Why the Prius Sucks
            Awe yeah! I knew that would be a nice easy topic. I did a research project on that in my environmental science class in high school and only got a B because my teacher was an idiot and couldn't see how diesel was better. But I am sure a public speaking professor would be more open minded than science teacher.

http://halden-fabricius.tumblr.com/

Comment

if you haven't finished it yet, talk about how the company A123 Systems that is making the hybrid systems for chevy and BMW use a lithium-iron phosphate battery instead of lithium-cobalt, and how much of a "conflict mineral" cobalt is.
              1987 325is Black/Black
              -Stock (mostly)

Comment

Working...
              X