What amount of money would make you comfortable?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nando
    replied
    Originally posted by woodisgood
    I am guessing you mean per week?

    Takes a little more than that to run my house, two kids.
    this. have a family - it won't go as far as you think.

    if I was single, I'd be more than comfy on my current income. with a wife and 2 kids though, it can get tight.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jrey
    replied
    id say probably about $2500 a month for myself would be nice making just about $30,000 a year, living with my mom and having bills paid but if i was getting paid, id help :D

    Leave a comment:


  • JA1991
    replied
    I would be pumped if i could get my students loans payed off, seeing as how i keep taking them out, 3k to buy my e30, 3k at the end of may to build a stroker, another 3k in the fall for a turbo build. soo my students loans paid off, and 300 month for my rent, and then i would be able to keep my paychecks for whateveri wanted. Bam perfect

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by lolcantturn
    Realistically guys- to be comfortable. I could say I want $10 million, but that's not feasible.
    It is if you play the lotto bro....

    I'd need enough to outpace my spending. Right now, I'm limiting myself to live within my means. I would need enough to make sure I can't spend more than I[m taking in.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric
    replied
    I wouldn't mind a $216m check a few people got recently...

    Leave a comment:


  • gtdragon980
    replied
    $100K salary would be awesome! Right now I'm always worrying what bills are going on what paycheck...

    Leave a comment:


  • lolcantturn
    replied
    Realistically guys- to be comfortable. I could say I want $10 million, but that's not feasible.

    Leave a comment:


  • nrubenstein
    replied
    Lump sum? $20mm. Preferably much more than that - I couldn't do the things that I would really like to do with less than $100mm. (Income producing assets are damned expensive.)

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Meh....close to $100k a year. I know that's not gonna happen though. I'm pulling `$25k now. Livin' on the edge.

    Leave a comment:


  • woodisgood
    replied
    Originally posted by lolcantturn
    Comfortable financially?

    I say $1000. I can pay my debts, pay off school, and start gathering paychecks without worry of what to pay next.
    I am guessing you mean per week?

    Takes a little more than that to run my house, two kids.

    Leave a comment:


  • What amount of money would make you comfortable?

    Comfortable financially?

    I say $1000. I can pay my debts, pay off school, and start gathering paychecks without worry of what to pay next.
Working...