2012 NBA Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2012 NBA Playoffs

Playoffs started today. Any basketball fans on here? If so, who you cheering for?

I'm a big Chicago fan and before hearing that Rose tore his ACL today I thought for sure they would go all the way. Not so sure now...

Clippers wil take the title!
    1989 325i SETA stroker [delphin] R3V'd 8/31/2011
    1989 325ix [zinnoberrot] $OLD
    1970 2002 [Nevada]

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken
    guy must have slid into something that doesn't look like a car vs car hit
    Originally posted by ak-
    Must of slid into Rob

Comment

Gutted for D.Rose this morning, not sure if my boys can do it without him, they went 18-9 when he wasn't playing in regular season.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
      RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Heattttttt

Comment

I can't believe Rose went down when he did. Totally didn't have to be out there with less than 2 minutes left up 12. Especially with all his injury problems as of late. Lets go Lakers now????????????
          I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
          Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Go Hawks!! Hopefully they can make it one step further this year, thats how it seems to work for them.

http://halden-fabricius.tumblr.com/

Comment

Thunder Up bitches!!!!
              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I am for my home team...Philly. It's a shame that D. Rose keeps getting hurt this year. He is my fav. player right now.

I think it will be the Heat and Thunder in the Finals...
                '02 Outback wagon
                '87 325is 5sp
                '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

other than the Lakers.

Comment

I'm a BIG laker fan, but have gotten out of basketball since I've stopped coaching and playing. I hope they win. If not, I'm down for Kevin Durant to get himself a title. He seems like a nice guy.

-NICK

Comment

Originally posted by pharow View Post
                      I think it will be the Heat and Thunder in the Finals...
                      I'm with you on that. Now that D. Rose is out for the Bulls, Miami looks like the favourite to take the east.

Comment

Don't sleep on Green....with the bulls pretty much out of the way the Heat/Celts will represent the east, and we know how the season series went for them

they say the jet's lost a step or two...but I wouldn't be surprised to see some fireworks here
                        1991 318is ---230K - DD
                        1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
                        so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

sixers baby, can't wait to hear all those bulls fans bitchin about ( but if d. rose diddn't get hurt)
                          sigpic

Comment

Ima Bulls fan all day. Even though Rose is a beast I'm not too worried. When rose is in the Bulls play in the key all the time with lay ups n shit like that. But when he's out we switch it up completely and have Lucas, watson, and Korvers beast ass 3s. I'm not sure if we will take it all. But I can almost bet they will take it to the semis atleast.

And I'm sorry but Lebron is a puss. Always has been. Always will be. I admit he can play but his attitude makes him irritating and he cries for everything. Like the flagrant that they called yesterday. Him walking around like he got shot in the back of the neck. But when he got Lucas. Lucas got right back up and step to Lebrons face. Heat is a good team, Wade is a beast and I actually like wade. But the fact on how Lebron acts and cries and exagerates every fucking time someone touches him makes him a puss in my book.
                            Last edited by agile30; 04-29-2012, 05:54 AM.
                            Originally posted by Good & Tight
                            It takes real man to mount a big woman, all you haters are just scared boys.

Comment

Originally posted by agile30 View Post
                              Ima Bulls fan all day. Even though Rose is a beast I'm not too worried. When rose is in the Bulls play in the key all the time with lay ups n shit like that. But when he's out we switch it up completely and have Lucas, watson, and Korvers beast ass 3s. I'm not sure if we will take it all. But I can almost bet they will take it to the semis atleast.

And I'm sorry but Lebron is a puss. Always has been. Always will be. I admit he can play but his attitude makes him irritating and he cries for everything. Like the flagrant that they called yesterday. Him walking around like he got shot in the back of the neck. But when he got Lucas. Lucas got right back up and step to Lebrons face. Heat is a good team, Wade is a beast and I actually like wade. But the fact on how Lebron acts and cries and exagerates every fucking time someone touches him makes him a puss in my book.
                              Couldn't agree more on EVERYTHING. The Bulls are playing well together even without Rose. It really sucks about him but it is what it is.

Aside from everything else, it's going to be a great playoff series. I've been a basketball fan for the last 20 years and this year there are some great match ups regardless of who you hate and who you like. Actually, it's going to be awesome probably BECAUSE of who you hate. I love it either way.

I never wish injuries on anyone, but if it's going to happen, I hope it's Ginobili while doing a massive flop. I'm all about "drawing" a foul, but flopping gets on my god damn nerves.
                              ------------------------------------------------------
                              1982 528e - Sold
                              1987 325e - Totalled
                              1990 325is - Sold
                              1997 540i6 - Sold
                              1991 325ic - Sold
                              2013 335i - Sold
                              2005 X5 - Daily
                              1991 318is - *work in progress*

Comment

Working...
                              X