Comment

Sweet

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Motivation

Comment

That's pretty impressive. Surprised that sucker didn't roll over.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
          DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Picked this up yesterday off of Craigslist for 50 bucks. Been hunting for one and the rates some were charging have been insane.

Comment

Nice Pickup!

Slammin did me a solid and welded up a new exhaust from the resonator back. Deleted the piece of shit after market muffler, and it makes no difference in sound at all.

I also found out that Rover completely changed the way the seats bolt to the riser from 95 to 96. So Ive gotta weld an extension on the sides to fit the old riser to the new seats.
              1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

Originally posted by 5ickride View Post
                Motivation
                Ugh....rock scare the poo poo outta me. I was watching that pumpkin the whole time.

Drove mine to SML and back in the snow over Christmas. Fucker was passing everyone like the jackass I am.

FYI, there is a clean-ish 1997 D1 for sale at rt151 & 6. Blue. $3600. Didn't see the mileage though, but it looks very nice. Hellas up front and a ladder in teh back. Box of stuff from the dealer was in the back too, but wasn't opened.
                1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Thats 2600 dollars more than mine.
                  1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

Atlantic British/British Pacific is doing free shipping for the holiday until the end of today! Definitely ordered up a spring and shock set, along with a steering damper that I have been eyeing for a while. Excited to be saving the ~$75 in shipping haha

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                    Bluebird Bus Conversion
                    New Oregon Trail

Comment

Success story: Drove to work and home, twice, yesterday. Saw a car on it's roof in a ditch but we powered on (car had been there a while and the occupants were gone). Took the back roads home like a baws. Then went to the grocery store and to Bed Bath & Beyond, blasted through snow piles, bought food, blasted some more, bought a toaster oven, then went home.

....left the dome light on all night and came out to a dead battery this morning. 20 minutes late for work. FML.

Comment

Success story- started the rover for the first time in two weeks. Drove it ten yards to jump start the dirty 30. Had to shift back and forth a couple times for it to engage reverse and then parked it back where it was.
                        sigpic
                        89 325i Offroad
                        89 325i
                        05 C240 Wagon

Comment

Jinx story: should cross 175k tonight with no HG troubles...yet

Comment

Originally posted by quickervicar View Post
                            Jinx story: should cross 175k tonight with no HG troubles...yet
                            Wow, you should be on your 3rd by now.

Comment

Question:

RRC, is the Euro headlamp conversion worth the $80 or not?

I can't see for shit, worse than e36 headlamps.

Also, RRC lamps are the same diameter as Euro e28 lows. ;)

Comment

You can never have too much light lol, that's why I run 6 hid's
                                sigpic
                                89 325i Offroad
                                89 325i
                                05 C240 Wagon

Comment

Working...
                                X