No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL Land Rover thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you doing on r3v and not at the bank?

BUY DAT BITCH.
    1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

And sell me those wheels while you are at it.
      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Not gonna lie, that is pretty bad ass.
        Originally Posted by ACMF74
        i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Yea, that custom cage is bad ass. Best looking disco I've seen in a long while, looks clean too. I have a pair of '96 and a '97 discos. They'll go anywhere you need/want to go. Puts modified jeeps to shame unless they're running lockers.

Ending statement: The reason I have the pair is to keep the one running. Love these things to death but would never recommend one to anybody.

Comment

Makes me want to cut mine all up.
            1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

^this

Comment

Don't tempt me
                sigpic
                89 325i Offroad
                89 325i
                05 C240 Wagon

Comment

Does make me want to put a valance under the bumper of the discovery. Approach angle would be shot though :/
                  1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

So reliability wise these are junk huh? At least that's the general feeling I seem to get. What's too high of mileage? How expensive are they to maintain?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Reliability is fine, most people get spooked by over priced shops. I bought a used 3.9 motor for mine, paid $450 and put 40k miles. Haven't done anything accept oil changes and alternators.
                      sigpic
                      89 325i Offroad
                      89 325i
                      05 C240 Wagon

Comment

Before she gets sold, figure i throw up some HQ shots here I took earlier today.

Would love to get some heavy snowfall to play around in before she goes.

As far as reliable, i've had no issues at all. Just the oil leak but that's no biggie.

Comment

What are the weakest points? Would it be okay as a daily? Or strictly a project? I don't think the wife will allow another project on top of my e30.

Comment

Originally posted by future rs View Post
                            So reliability wise these are junk huh? At least that's the general feeling I seem to get. What's too high of mileage? How expensive are they to maintain?

They will always get you where you need to go and rarely will they get you stranded, but the quirks and personality bubbles along the way... It makes a Rover a Rover. Every time you turn the key it's a new adventure.

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                              They will always get you where you need to go and rarely will they get you stranded, but the quirks and personality bubbles along the way... It makes a Rover a Rover. Every time you turn the key it's a new adventure.
                              Well said, fix everything with a hammer and a screwdriver and live with the door handles and abs light
                              sigpic
                              89 325i Offroad
                              89 325i
                              05 C240 Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                                Unless you slam a BMW engine into it. Then you get WW2 under your hood.
                                1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Working...
                                X