Clear All

One of the e30 & friend turbo diesel defender. Both cars will be missed :(

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Wish I had $3k laying around.

http://harrisonburg.craigslist.org/cto/3402958016.html

3 RangeRovers for price of 1 - $2995 (Elkton, VA)

Date: 2012-11-11, 6:18PM EST
      Reply to this post bhcx3-3402958016@sale.craigslist.org[Errors when replying to ads?]

2 Tough Range Rovers and one parts Range Rover with a roll cage.

'90 Classic with 158k miles, Blue, AC, 2" Bilstein Lift, Brand new Tail Gate lid, New Tires, New PolyBushings, New Muffler, New Rotors/brakes/bearings, New Power Steering Pump.
      Runs Well, Fantastic Off Road, some rust (nothing malignant), pretty much everything is there and is working (except cruise and drivers power seat adjust).

'91 Classic with 140k miles, Grey and Green, 2" BritPart Lift, nicknamed "The Mighty Boosh", cobbled together from two vehicles, roof/doors/axles from donor vehicle, was featured as car #49 in The BABE Rally '10 with Team British Rust.
      Runs Well but the interior is not refined. No headliner, mismatched seats, 1960's CB Radio w/phone handle. Oversized Michelins make this one an absolute beast off road. Probably best used as your work or mudding vehicle, not intended for fancy dates.

'91 Classic with warped head. Transmission good, front axle no good, transfer case good, lots of still good parts, or drop and engine and enjoy it with the bugs in your teeth. Square steel frame roll cage (not attached).

Come see 'em and drive 'em at my house.

I'd like to sell all 3 to one buyer but am willing to sell separately. If sold together, I've got many brand new (still in the box) parts I'll throw in worth over $1k.

If separate - $1250 for '91 and $1750for '90. Parts Rover given for free to first buyer.

Third child just arrived and time to clean house.

Email is best way to reach me.

Dan

1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Sounds like that's a hell of a deal!

Well, I sold the E30 and still have my e34 for sale. I decided i would want something rugged and practical to play around with until i recovered from all the home improvements we want to make. So, without further or do, I introduce the latest thoroughbred to the stable....

Comment

That is a splendid looking truck!

Comment

Thank you sir! I was really hoping for a SWB but then i couldn't walk away from this one after seeing her.

Comment

I actually also just picked up a 1995 disco yesterday. Took it for a drive, and the guy wanted a bit much for it, then the key wouldn't come out so he dropped his price a grand. Picked it up and the key came out when I got home.

Pic when fs.

1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
              You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Nice! I actually went to go look at a Disco I first before seeing the RRC. It was a dark shaded red which I fell in love with. We go to start it and *clank* *clank* *clank*...the damn car wouldnt start. The guy felt bad, I left right after. Haha

Comment

Damn! R3v gonna need a Rover subforum!

Comment

Originally posted by 5ickride View Post
                    Nice! I actually went to go look at a Disco I first before seeing the RRC. It was a dark shaded red which I fell in love with. We go to start it and *clank* *clank* *clank*...the damn car wouldnt start. The guy felt bad, I left right after. Haha
                    I'm glad to say mechanically, this thing is awesome. It's definitely got its share of other issues though. OME lift and 265/75 tires though with tons of tread. The guy wrestled with that key for 45 minutes, said fuck it, 2500 as is. Took it home and pulled the key right out.
                    1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

D1s in Coniston Green are awesome.

Comment

Is there a real oem of sorts for rovers?

Comment

Funny, i was thinking that today. All i could find were vin decoder sites but nothing like realoem.

Comment

I'm looking for some specific bits, and I can't find them on blunttech.

Comment

Best I've found is Rovers North. They have rough schematics for each model by system.

Comment

Originally posted by quickervicar View Post
                                Best I've found is Rovers North. They have rough schematics for each model by system.
                                This. So far it's worked great for me.

Dealer here is really cool. Rover parts guy is really into Classics and Series. He'll just fax/email pics to me if I need them too.

Comment

Working...
                                X