No announcement yet.

The Hot Wheels thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wasn't me, and there was no one working the damn joint to ask them to get off their ass and restock.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

lol, i bet they was all sold for stocking stuffers for Christmas. The one here was the same way but had like 20 left if that..

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

I bought 20 hot wheels on Christmas day. They were 69 cents a piece at King Soopers.

Comment

Not exactly rare but I found it yesterday and couldn't resist...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG184.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	7148944

I don't plan on starting a collection but I will be looking out for that M1 and M3 from now on!
          sigpic

Buy and sell your E30s and E30 parts on E30 Marketplace!

Comment

I haven't seen the M1, either.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
              I haven't seen the M1, either.
              Same. My coworker says the series they ran that car in we're 2011. He said it would be hard to find on shelf because most unpicked places are like grocery stores, and they only carry the regular blue box hot wheels. He told me to buy online haha.

Comment

I looked through my old collection. Got a z3 vert, z3 m roadster, 850 with cop cap lights glued on the top, an e30 alpina that drives itself, and my brothers have another z3 m roadster, 320i flared version (it got its use!), fat body silver m1, and a few slot cars as well.

And now in honor of my brothers first car (76 02) I bought him 2 more 2002s for the set of four in his collection.May get some pics soon.
                318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                  I looked through my old collection. Got a z3 vert, z3 m roadster, 850 with cop cap lights glued on the top, an e30 alpina that drives itself, and my brothers have another z3 m roadster, 320i flared version (it got its use!), fat body silver m1, and a few slot cars as well.

And now in honor of my brothers first car (76 02) I bought him 2 more 2002s for the set of four in his collection.May get some pics soon.
                  Wow all the ones you mentioned in the first paragraph sound so awesome! Post pics!

Comment

Wish me luck boys, im off to Vancouver. Hope to find at least one. if not ill raid canadia land of all their 2002's
                    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                      Just scored an M1 & found the green 2002 I've been looking for

Reposted. Out of the box. OHH MYY.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

FUCK. I still haven't seen the M1 yet, either. My wife is at Wal-Mart right now, I just texted here and told her to look for them. I refuse to enter Wal-Mart.

Comment

I'm sure some of these have been seen before, but here is my collection:

1987 325e - 5 speed - Mods: 3.25 LSD, Mark D Chip, Bilstein HD's, Ansa Sport

Comment

That white Matchbox Superfast is funny, that's clearly an E36 on the package, and the car itself looks like an E46.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
                              That white Matchbox Superfast is funny, that's clearly an E36 on the package, and the car itself looks like an E46.
                              I was thinking the same thing lol, the car almost even looks like a 1 series.

Comment

Gosh I want the blue, orange, and white 2002's. My life would be complete.
                                clutchCTRL!
                                Move with a purpose.
                                - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                                - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                                - 2000 323i AT
                                2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Working...
                                X