No announcement yet.

The Hot Wheels thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't find any Porsche to save my life. The only ones I ever see is the Carrera Gt and the boxter. I want that gt2 and gt3rs so bad
    DENY IGNORANCE!
    Schwarz 325-totaled
    brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
    don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

Originally posted by kwill22 View Post
      I can't find any Porsche to save my life. The only ones I ever see is the Carrera Gt and the boxter. I want that gt2 and gt3rs so bad
      Whats cool about the gt2 and gt3rs is that the headlights as well as the tail lights are painted and if im not wrong one of em might have inserts for headlights. I have to double check.
      SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
      IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

I picked up a red '11 Porsche 911 GT2 to compliment my white and blue GT2's this afternoon. I also picked up 10 E30 M3's to send to ethirtydavid.

I'm still after the white E92 M3 GT2 & (like everyone) trying to find an M1. I'd gladly trade someone some E30's, 2002's (whatever) for a white M3 GT2

This is where my collection stands after 2 weeks (I took these pics this morning). I've got around 115 cars.

1988 325 Lachs Sedan SOLD

1989 325i Bronzit Beige 2 Door
        SOLD

2018 Volkswagen Alltrack SE DSG
        Past:1988 325iS Lachs 5 Speed

Comment

Ffffuuuuuuuu can't stop...

I wonder what other common castings are horded to this extent?
          Last edited by Raxe; 02-28-2013, 11:25 PM.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

So decided to go hunting some more and scored some pretty cool stuff. Bought about 20+ cars

HW challenge 458 and FF for my Ferrari collection

MB GT3 and 2 HW GT3RS for the Porsche collection

Found this Lotus M250

and my favorite of all the ones I bought today

a Datsun 240z for the old school JDM collection.

Oh yea as I satated before the cool thing about the GT2's are that the head lights are inserts

SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
            BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
              a Datsun 240z for the old school JDM collection.

Nice! Is that a 2013?

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Growing up I liked mirco machines more than hot wheels, and they fit better on a keychain. The black one below started life as the blue monster truck in the background which was a normal micromachine from 1989. I found 3 piece dtm rims with real rubber, cut away the underbody, shortened the axels, cut out under the rear spoiler and painted it. When a shop needs the key, they won't have to label it just match the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
                  Nice! Is that a 2013?
                  Yes sir!
                  SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                  BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Picked up 3 more orange 2002s and 2 orange Porsche 914s
                    Last edited by FL318is; 10-17-2014, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
                      Ffffuuuuuuuu can't stop...

I wonder what other common castings are horded to this extent?
                      Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu can't find any more here
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
                      first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Picked up the red M3 and the M1.

The red M3 looks great.

QUESTION. What are you guys paying for the M1? It was $3.99. I wanted one so I paid it. Don't see them locally. But that seems high.

Comment

Originally posted by FL318is View Post

The red M3 looks great.

QUESTION. What are you guys paying for the M1? It was $3.99. I wanted one so I paid it. Don't see them locally. But that seems high.
                          That is what I paid at kmart for my M1

Comment

Originally posted by FL318is View Post

The red M3 looks great.

I paid around 5 bucks for mine... same with the white M3 GT2.

Comment

Dam! I feel better now. The Johnny Lightning series is the same price point and has better detail. But alas, no BMWs.

Thanks

Comment

I couldn't find a single E30 M3 here a few months back, and at my last trip through walmart I found 7. I feel like buying them all up, but through self restraint (being on sale for a Canuck buck a peice) I bought 2. One for me and one for my son!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X