No announcement yet.

The Hot Wheels thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bench grinder, then a metal ladies nail file and then 2 grades of sand paper.

There is enough meat in the E30 casting to mark out the wheel arches and file them down to create a non M3, the boot lid will most likely be the trickiest bit.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
    first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Started my own little collection. A friend of mine found me the blue m3
      Attached Files
      M30 is God's motor.....but Jesus drives an M60'd car -slammin.e28

Comment

Hey has anyone put a roll cage/bar in a hot wheels? I just tried today with 20 gauge copper wire (silver color) an I'm not happy how it turned out. I feel like it would be easier to to get some sort of thin plastic rod and heat/bend/weld it together...
        Any links to pictures or build threads?
        sigpic
        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Have a look for other models with a similar cab shape that already have cages, easier to start with one already made and change slightly to suit than make from scratch.

What model are you trying to fit a cage to?
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Originally posted by DTM190 View Post
            Have a look for other models with a similar cab shape that already have cages, easier to start with one already made and change slightly to suit than make from scratch.

What model are you trying to fit a cage to?
            A 2002 Hot Wheels car. Any ideas on cars that may already have cages that could be modified to fit in a 2002? Sadly I am stuck at home sins the GF has our car at work, other wise I would just drive to target right now and check.
            sigpic
            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I thought I was the only one.

Here's my Slammed Benz w210:

Its a match box with hotwheels brand wheels on it.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371697093.696753.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	7156969

70s Celica!!
                  1991 318i Sedan
                  2005 X5 3.0i Sport
                  2010 328i M-Sport Touring

Comment

Just started my own little collection.

Got really excited when I saw these! bought em all!

/_______\_o_/______\
                    l{(OO)=[//][\\]=(OO)}|
                    \ #___=======___# /
                    -|__/------------\__|-

Comment

sigpic

Comment

cool, but it actually looks like a cake. lol
                        Originally posted by codyep3
                        I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                        2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                        1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                        1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                        2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                        2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                        2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                        2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                        2010 F650gs twin
                        2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Its really hard getting a good picture of it with my iPhone. It looks less grainy in real life.
                          This car was my inspiration.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                            A 2002 Hot Wheels car. Any ideas on cars that may already have cages that could be modified to fit in a 2002? Sadly I am stuck at home sins the GF has our car at work, other wise I would just drive to target right now and check.
                            I would try a Datsun 510

Comment

Found 1 blue E30 M3 a few days ago, then found 3 more yesterday.

That Pagani is pretty rad, haven't seen that one yet. Well... I might have, but in searching for M3s, probably went right by it.

Comment

I dig that 2002! Makes me want to go fiddle with my Moupe
                                -Alex

Comment

Working...
                                X