The most random "fight" almost occurred today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most random "fight" almost occurred today

So I was at the UPS store, waiting to ship stuff. Girl comes and measures door panels. She types in zip code, quotes me $250.

My friend and I go "Holy crap! Are you serious? Fuck! What are the other options? That is fucking crazy." The girl shakes her head and is like "I dunno."

Out of nowhere, a guy... 110 lbs soaking wet, 5'2" or so says "Hey don't fucking talk to her like that."

I look over my shoulder, look at him, and say "Shut your fucking mouth." Turn back away. He says "Fuck you, bitch, don't talk to her like that." I again turn to look at him and say "Shut your mouth, asshole and mind your own business." And he goes "Fuck you bitch, come over and make me!" I go "I could pick you up and twist you in two. What's the point?"

He starts screaming "Fuck you dog! COME PICK ME UP! COME ON! FIGHT ME DAWG!" At this point I'm like I'm about 6'1", 195 lbs, literally about twice his size. He is screaming all sorts of crap, trying to lift up his pants and shirt (like ghetto kids do before they're about to fight.)

Apparently the girl is his girlfriend and she tells us "You guys need to leave." And I'm like "Ok, we are." We start picking up our stuff (door panels, rear seats, cams) and this guy is screaming "That's right bitch, leave." I'm laughing at him, telling her to put him on a leash, telling him to fuck off, etc.

It was pathetic because his gf was as big as he was, this is WHERE SHE FUCKING WORKS, and he's trying to fight two guys that could beat him to death one-handed.

I have never seen a bigger (littler?) case of Napoleon Complex in my entire life. How has this guy not gotten shot already?

And why the fuck didn't I record this and put it on Youtube? :(
    RIP: Delphin '89 E30 with S50 swap and lots of goodies :'(

Then: '04 Evo 8 RS, 500 whp/420 wtq 2900 lb E85 AWD turbo shits 'n giggles

Now: 2003 BMW M5 in Sterling Gray

damn you're a fucking twat bro good luck living life.

learn to walk away and keep your cool.
    Originally posted by TSI
    ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
    OEM+

Comment

Originally posted by lolcantturn View Post
      damn you're a fucking twat bro good luck living life.

learn to walk away and keep your cool.
      What are you talking about? I had multiple opportunities to knock this guy out and I picked up my shit and left.

Comment

Shoulda smashed him across the face with the exhaust camshaft.

Comment

You shouldn't of have immediately bitched at him like that. In cases like this, it's usually the nice guy who wins. You should have been ultra calm the whole time. He would have then looked like an idiot.
          E30 buildy things
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

But what the fuck do I know.
            E30 buildy things
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

I have a unmeasureable amount of respect for you.

Just kidding, go shove a cactus up your ass while yoloing, fuckface.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by MattAvino View Post
                You shouldn't of have immediately bitched at him like that. In cases like this, it's usually the nice guy who wins. You should have been ultra calm the whole time. He would have then looked like an idiot.
                No matter what I did, he looked like an idiot. There was another guy in the store laughing at him the whole time and he looked at me and said "what the hell is wrong with him?" after the girlfriend put the guy in the corner of the store. I have no idea what is wrong with that guy but I have never seen anybody freak out like that over NOTHING.

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                I have a unmeasureable amount of respect for you.

Just kidding, go shove a cactus up your ass while yoloing, fuckface.
                :zzz:

Comment

nooo class.

yes you op.

Comment

I definitely wouldn't have told him to "shut his fucking mouth", just because the girl could have possibly been his girlfriend and you really don't want to hurt a mans pride in front of girl. I would have been the bigger man and avoided the whole thing before someone got hurt. Bruce Lee was only 5'6, never doubt the will of man.

edit:
                    You sure you didn't say more than:
                    "Holy crap! Are you serious? Fuck! What are the other options? That is fucking crazy."
                    I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                    Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

I bet he got his pee pee wet after that.

Comment

If you had cursed in my wife's general direction while she was doing her best to help you, and i was present, I wouldn't have said anything. I would have dragged you and your friend out of her place of business and lectured you on proper conduct in public places. If you had told me to mind my own business, I can't say I would have retorted at all. I can say you wouldn't be speaking to someone providing a service that way again. And yes, you wouldn't have been able to do anything.
                        How about handling situations in a mature respectable mannar? There's no reason to swear at someone providing you a service. And swearing at the situation is the same as swearing at her. She didn't take that job to listen to you curse.
                        She doesn't come to your job at the toll both and swear at you does she?
                        Have some respect...
                        PS, I'm not a tough guy, but I am however big enough to scare two kids swearing in a UPS store....
                        Yours truly,
                        Rich
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by Rigmaster
                        you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Rich knows whats up. It's a good thing shorties boyfriend was not Rich or myself, my patience wore thin long ago....
                          Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                          The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                            Rich knows whats up. It's a good thing shorties boyfriend was not Rich or myself....
                            Can you imagine if it had been Jason? Oh god... he's the scary one, and he's under 6 feet. Huff as well. He's a crazy lil guy. Seen it, not cool.
                            I have done more with less, at The Local some Emory douche knocked over an ashtray and kicked it. I asked him what he was thinking and if he could pick it up. With his friends backing him up, he said "fuck that bro, there's a waitress (pointing at my friend) she can do it. It's what she gets paid for." His friends backed way up when I came up the steps for him. He apoligized to me, then upon my request to my friend, then picked up the ashtray and all the butts. I didn't do a damn thing but calmly tell him he was wrong, an inch from his stupid, spoiled, 22 year-old face. No respect these days.
                            Last edited by delatlanta1281; 06-06-2012, 09:02 PM.
                            Yours truly,
                            Rich
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Rigmaster
                            you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

I think there needs to be a sticky thread entitled, "Dumb ass kids of R3v". Seems like a trend around here. Devon would be good friends with this kid.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Working...
                              X