• Time
  • Show
Clear All

lulz.

Comment

sounds like OP needs one of these;

he's earned it.

Comment

He prefers American Eagle and dangling gas station sunglasses from the collar.

Comment

What I have learned in life is Tact and Intelligent responses (and I don't mean smartass or sarcastic remarks) usually confuse ghetto individuals.

Normally they don't know how to respond and back down in confusion, probably even respecting that you diffused it in a way that he didn't expect. He might even have learned something from you lol... Or he continues to further degrade himself and it would be obvious to his girlfriend and everyone else in the store that he's a f*cken tool. He just embarrasses himself...In that case I am glad you walked away from it because its not worth your time.

Believe it or not, I learned this in 20+years of doing martial arts.
          95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
          Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
          LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by kalib0y View Post
            What I have learned in life is Tact and Intelligent responses (and I don't mean smartass or sarcastic remarks) usually confuse ghetto individuals.

Normally they don't know how to respond and back down in confusion, probably even respecting that you diffused it in a way that he didn't expect. He might even have learned something from you lol... Or he continues to further degrade himself and it would be obvious to his girlfriend and everyone else in the store that he's a f*cken tool. He just embarrasses himself...In that case I am glad you walked away from it because its not worth your time.

Believe it or not, I learned this in 20+years of doing martial arts.
            Wish the people in this thread would also take your advise :)

Comment

Originally posted by downernsp View Post
              This didn't go as you have planed to get support I mean. Then you go about talking about "getto people" too how much more can you put your own foot in your mouth. Please delete this non sense asap fre$%^ 6 pages of garbage WOW...
              Does your username imply you are on downers? It sure looks like it from the way you write.:rofl:
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
              VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Originally posted by DisgustipatedAP1 View Post
                This gave me a laugh too. Intimidating her? Are you a fucking moron or just have a thing for dramatic re-interpretations? She was not intimidated in any way, she was cool with everything until her little chihuahua started barking.

So you know what others are feeling? I would bet to guess her boyfriend has a better grasp on how she feels than you did.

You almost got into a fight at the UPS store over shipping costs and IM the moron?

I'll let you in on a secret, USPS Parcel post.
                No E30 Club
                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

No trackjunkie I don't take downers plus my user name states downernsp.. Lmao.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I don't think that you were guiltless in this situation. My gf works at a coffee shop and if someone was swearing about the price while I was there it would pique my attention for sure. If I felt it was necessary I would say something to him, but it would have been more tactful and classy than what home boy said to you.

Alternatley,

Dude you kept it fresh as fuck

Or if you don't like those responses,

Fukk ya dude totaly ALPHA bro
                    For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                    Originally posted by mbonanni
                    I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

I'd cro-cop a bum if this shit went down in front of me.

Comment

cursing in front of a lady. thats a no no mister.
                        -Paolo
                        1986 325e RIP.
                        1989 525i
                        1986 635CSI

Comment

Working...
                        X