Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Post pictures of your most recent purchase

    Post a picture or two of your latest purchase.

    Mine.


    #2
    What if they are so recent they have not even shipped yet?

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
      What if they are so recent they have not even shipped yet?
      It counts ;)

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
        What if they are so recent they have not even shipped yet?
        MS paint us a picture.
        Lorin


        Originally posted by slammin.e28
        The M30 is God's engine.

        Comment


          #5
          Bunch of mess under the intake hoses and stuff. Still need more...needa take everything apart and see what I'm up against.

          The first car I ever rode in was an e30

          Originally posted by Cabriolet
          Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.



          1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
          2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

          2002 540i/6 Black/Black
          2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

          Comment


            #6
            I bought some PMO carbs for my 911 off Craigslist for a song and just ordered all the manifolds, linkage, etc. that i need. I am drooling every day so far. Aural sex will follow shortly.

            Lorin


            Originally posted by slammin.e28
            The M30 is God's engine.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by TSI
              ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
              OEM+

              Comment


                #8
                ^ hookers?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Umbrella?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                    ^ hookers?
                    Vacuum cleaner sales people.
                    Lorin


                    Originally posted by slammin.e28
                    The M30 is God's engine.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                      Vacuum cleaner sales people.
                      They can suck a golf ball through a garden hose?
                      The first car I ever rode in was an e30

                      Originally posted by Cabriolet
                      Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.



                      1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                      2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

                      2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                      2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                        I bought some PMO carbs for my 911 off Craigslist for a song and just ordered all the manifolds, linkage, etc. that i need. I am drooling every day so far. Aural sex will follow shortly.

                        you win.


                        Go here be happy!

                        Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

                        Comment


                          #13


                          +



                          Haven't been this excited in a long time. Will finally have ZERO shifter slop and no more selector rod bullshit issues!
                          Autobahn Motorsport - Portland, Oregon - BMW restoration + service
                          @autobahnmotorsport - 503.206.7905
                          '88 M5 | '88 325is | '89 330is

                          "The car makes it possible, but the driver makes it happen." - Jim Levie

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

                            Comment


                              #15

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X