No announcement yet.

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't judge you for your choices in work apparel. I will say I'm going to have to stick to my Minnesota made Red Wings. We can still share a love for Sigs and other fine firearms though.
    Last edited by myinfernalbmw; 12-22-2013, 02:55 PM.

Comment

I used to wear redwings, I think I still have a pair rotting in a storage box somewhere, they just dont compare ;)
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

TRM C 1s and Ventus RS3's for next season.
        sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
          Got these off ebay. Seller is "foamexpress" was 20$ for the 24x48 set. Not going to pay up for the auralex stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          cool, thanks a lot. After a lot of thought I actually bought a sub riser from auralex, didn't think it would make any difference but I was wrong.
          My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
          1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
          IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
          1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
            I loved this setup on my s50 e30! Great choice!
            Originally posted by blunttech
            Always Always go for the reach around if there is an option

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
              ^ Does that have a solid front axle?
              No. Independent front
              sigpic
              "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Tire Rack?
                sigpic
                "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Yessir. The best deal around. I need more grip with the S52.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yessir. The best deal around. I need more grip with the S52.
                    Shouldn't have a problem.

That setup even tamed my 5.0 E30.... Mewstly.
                    No E30 Club
                    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by exodus_2pt0 View Post
                      shouldn't have a problem.

That setup even tamed my 5.0 e30.... Mewstly.
                      ;d
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                        Tire Rack?
                        Yes, TRM 15x8 with those RS3's $1000.00 shipped to PDX. BTW, love that Yota you picked up. Nice trucks. When I was in the market, couldn't afford one. Got a '76 Power Wagon instead. That was also a kick ass vehicle.
                        sigpic

Comment

New case for my phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          88 325is Five Speed
                          Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            thats nice, I didnt think they would go too well with shorty shorts and a tube top, so I am just going to wear them to work.
                            Those are Whites, right?

Comment

Snagged some clean fog deletes for a few bucks! Time to paint 'em black. No more rocks flying through the gaps!

Sent from my SGH-I757M using Tapatalk
                              1988 Atlantisblau Euro/Japanese 325i Cabriolet
                              1989 Schwartz 325i - now M50 powered! - now very dead
                              1998 Toyota 4Runner Limited
                              My 17,000km Big NA National Parks trip!

Comment

Originally posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
                                Those are Whites, right?
                                Yuppers, I love them and wear them almost for every occasion ( I got married in the ones pictured below though they were clean ;) ) honestly the best, most comfortable (other than LONG break in) foot ware you will put on your feet other than Nicks boots (also made in Spokane rumored to be former whites employes when it was founded in the 60's) or Wesco's that are on the same level but neither of them are superior to each other in general. Though one maker might work better for you foot if you have some odd ball flat ass feet.

here is what they look like when the have seen daily abuse for 2+ years, I got 3 and then some outta this pair, and wore the soles flat in the ball area of the foot. I could prolly get another year out of the uppers but they need a resole, and I dont have time to wait for the turn around, So I got the new pair and will send these out for a total rebuild.

Last edited by mrsleeve; 12-24-2013, 12:28 AM.
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X