• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my sharp things are sharper now
    88 325is Five Speed
    Lachssilber

Comment

Pair of vintage 8" Red Wing 992, VERY hard to find the vintage ones in my size. Very pleased to get these! much hiking in store.
      Attached Files
      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
      ~ '87 535
      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

A few of these guys. Have I mentioned how much I love Virginia? Never moving back to Maryland.
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post

A few of these guys. Have I mentioned how much I love Virginia? Never moving back to Maryland.
          30 round? Or pinned at 10 rounds? I hate California for this reason.
          world renown Harry Potter expert
          sigpic

Comment

Full on 30 round. When I lived in MD the cap was 20, and now 10. Move to VA, and pull out all the stops.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

This...

Becomes this...

To this...

Last edited by george graves; 03-27-2014, 03:37 PM.
              Originally posted by Matt-B
              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Or your own version of similar?

I was recently looking into similar, started reading here and went on an adventure...

Comment

Dang it George, I get so jealous of your projects.....

Picked up a set of Hazet wrenches from ze motherland. No mo HF.

ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Originally posted by SkiFree View Post
                    Dang it George, I get so jealous of your projects.....

Picked up a set of Hazet wrenches from ze motherland. No mo HF.

High quality?
                    - Josh
                    1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
                    Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

ummm yeah they are up there with the likes of any other professional brand tool, they make some of the best pliers of any manufacturer in the world
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by skifree View Post
                        dang it george, i get so jealous of your projects.....

Picked up a set of hazet wrenches from ze motherland. No mo hf.

drooooool
                        2011 1M Alpine white/black
                        1996 Civic white/black
                        1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          ummm yeah they are up there with the likes of any other professional brand tool, they make some of the best pliers of any manufacturer in the world
                          Good stuff! I'm not really up on international tool brands so I was curious. What domestic brand are they comparable to? SK, proto, snap on, etc?
                          - Josh
                          1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

Originally posted by Cletonius View Post
                            Good stuff! I'm not really up on international tool brands so I was curious. What domestic brand are they comparable to? SK, proto, snap on, etc?
                            I would put them right there with SK and Snap On, I never used Proto I do know they are owned by Stanley...I don't like their tools, so I am not sure on the likes of Proto.
                            ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                            ~ '87 535
                            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                              I would put them right there with SK and Snap On, I never used Proto I do know they are owned by Stanley...I don't like their tools, so I am not sure on the likes of Proto.
                              I have a set of proto professional racheting combination wrenches, they are amazing. All metal gears inside and reversible. They've gotten enough use where the black coating is wearing off. They're probably in some of my build pics all over the floor.

My dad before he retired used to run maintenance for an industrial machine shop so he got them for me because they'd proven themselves in the shop time over. I wouldn't hesitate to buy them again.

I'm with you on Stanley branded stuff though, stay away.
                              - Josh
                              1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

IIRC stately bought Facom not all that long ago and they are the EU equivalent to snap on. Proto is also good stuff, I would personally put those pictured above in with S&K Mac, Proto, Matco and very close to snap on.
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X