Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
    ^ I've got a dewalt one like that thing is a tank. It's only gave me problems on one thing and that's some super seized lug nuts that even a top of the line craftsman impact struggled to break loose . Btw craftsman had something like 500 pounds of force and still struggled
    Good to know. I think it will be super useful, and sins I dont have a big tank for my air tools, I wont have to listen to my tiny compressor going off every few minutes. Im excited, it should show up today.
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Decided since I will be moving back to Pittsburgh for a few years next month I should get my bike ready. New lock, winter riding gloves and some new handle bar tape, my current stuff is awful and uncomfortable.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

got it yesterday, and thus far I'm really pleased with it. I shaved my arm hair with my EDC knife just to make sure its razor sharp lol

Transaction Feedback: -click here
        [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
        [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
          Decided since I will be moving back to Pittsburgh for a few years next month I should get my bike ready. New lock, winter riding gloves and some new handle bar tape, my current stuff is awful and uncomfortable.
          I need to fix my bike...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Brilliantrot 318is View Post
            got it yesterday, and thus far I'm really pleased with it. I shaved my arm hair with my EDC knife just to make sure its razor sharp lol

Now all you need is a black arkansas stone and a good leather strop with some 4000 grit in it and you will get a much better edge, Those things are great for getting the basic sharp edge on it but if you want a fine edge that will last you need to be able to refine that edge more.
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              Now all you need is a black arkansas stone and a good leather strop with some 4000 grit in it and you will get a much better edge, Those things are great for getting the basic sharp edge on it but if you want a fine edge that will last you need to be able to refine that edge more.
              thank you for the tip good sir, I have the leather part down I'm using a strip of leather I found around the house. now I need to get my hands on that stone
              [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]

Comment

USDM Spec E36 M3, also known as a 328i M Sport with M50 manifold etc. Dyno tested at 139rwkw. Yes, those are horrible 415mm metric TRX wheels on it. They're just to roll it around the workshop because I got it cheap without the M3 wheels.

Last edited by Hooffenstein HD; 09-08-2014, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaywood View Post
                  Just picked this little thing up:

1974 Porsche 914 2.0

That is a seriously cool little rig you got there.

Comment

Originally posted by Brilliantrot 318is View Post

Question.....What is it for?
                    Originally posted by Matt-B
                    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                      Question.....What is it for?
                      Sharpening stones, for knife and such.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

(i didnt tuck the bumpers that way fyi)

1991 325i
                        flickr
                        @sambhaskins

Comment

Bought a valance for my car today. 60 bucks :)
                          Attached Files
                          Originally posted by dvck
                          I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

I can't be more happy

Comment

[QUOTE=Mesarina;4227637]I can't be more happy

/QUOTE]

What leasing company did you ship with, and what was the port of export?
                              world renown Harry Potter expert
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the youtube. I had no idea that you could do that at home with such results, all by hand. I assumed you'd screw up the angle. Nice.

What does a more acute angle vs a more larger angle do for a knife?
                                Originally posted by Matt-B
                                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
                                X