Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nomansland92 View Post

My new toy, now I just need to figure out how to use it

I want a TIG welder so bad. I got a Lincoln 140hd with 75/25 argon and it's awesome but I'd love to have a TIG to weld more things.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Me too I searched Craig's list for months until I found a good deal, It's definitely a lot of fun to play around with. I'd like to get a few months of practice and then attempt to build a turbo manifold for my ix
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

IX being restored here

Ix turbo build here

Comment

BBS RM e30 m3 fitment

Continuous For Sale Thread
        323i s50

Comment

A gun

world renown Harry Potter expert
          sigpic

Comment

Mmm Love my 23. I want to get a 26 for CC though.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
              Mmm Love my 23. I want to get a 26 for CC though.
              I have a gen 4 G19 right now. It's aight. I can conceal these. I can hide pretty much anything between these cheeks.
              sigpic

Comment

booya.

winning bidder on ebay for a brand new Behr e28 535 radiator for my m30 swap

$99!

Last edited by Mr. Burns; 11-21-2014, 08:24 AM.
                Originally posted by flyboyx
                i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                  A gun

I have the same Gen4 23, love it! Legal in TN now to have in car, no license required.
                  sigpic
                  89 4door S50 - The White Dog
                  87 325i Vert
                  Custom T-Shirts and More
                  Check us out at ColorCreek.com

Comment

Originally posted by DaRoach View Post
                    I have the same Gen4 23, love it! Legal in TN now to have in car, no license required.

Is Tennessee not a castle state?

Congrats on that bill being passed.
                    how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                    Originally posted by Northern
                    beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                    Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                    Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                    '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                    Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by DaRoach View Post
                      you can transport it loaded?

Wow.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                        you can transport it loaded?

Wow.
                        In Idaho you can transport it loaded without any permit, as long as it's in plain view. You need a CC to conceal it within reach, no CC to conceal out of reach (glovebox).

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                          Is Tennessee not a castle state?

Congrats on that bill being passed.
                          FYI castle has nothing to do with carry in your car. Though some state extend castle law to anywhere you have a legal right to be, generally Castle only applies to the inside of your home.

In MT you can conceal a firearm on your person with no permit so long as your not in a incorporated area, rail or logging camp, or govt facility. A permit is required for in town basically as govt facilities. bars and banks are prohibited places You can put it anywhere in your vehicle you wish loaded or unloaded, and our castle law extends to anywhere you can be legally and to others you may wish to defend.

I love my state, ;)
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            FYI castle has nothing to do with carry in your car. Though some state extend castle law to anywhere you have a legal right to be, generally Castle only applies to the inside of your home.

In MT you can conceal a firearm on your person with no permit so long as your not in a incorporated area, rail or logging camp, or govt facility. A permit is required for in town basically as govt facilities. bars and banks are prohibited places You can put it anywhere in your vehicle you wish loaded or unloaded, and our castle law extends to anywhere you can be legally and to others you may wish to defend.

I love my state, ;)

Texas is very similar, we (unfortunately) do not have open carry for pistols (yet), but we do have open rifle carry. Here concealed carry is legal at any place that doesn't have the correct spec 30.06 code sign. Castle here includes all forms of property (cars, houses, farm/ag land, etc) pending the firearm is registered to your name.
                            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?

Comment

yeah and you can defend PROPERTY with deadly force not just human life. Only state in the union that can do that but O/C is barred
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                                yeah and you can defend PROPERTY with deadly force not just human life. Only state in the union that can do that but O/C is barred

Yea lol. New governor said that was one of the first bills he was going to try to pass, so fingers crossed

Per forum rules. Lol anyone notice the problem?

Comment

Working...
                                X