No announcement yet.

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait until I have a car that will fit a double-din.

Or until I can blow $10k+ on audio setups for my cars.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Took it a step further. I have had a Kicker Comp 10 sub and Kicker 250.1 amp laying around from my old E30.

So naturally,

The box is a tad small, but it should improve sound quality as such from what I understand. I've also read to stuff it and it will act as a larger box. And the wiring kit is on the small end, but I'm not into damaging my hearing anyway. I just want a nice rounded sound.

Also have some methanol nozzles and hoses on the way, will post photo's when they come in. And here I go again, spending more than I planned for another month. I need to stop spending and start saving if I'm going to purchase a house next year.
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Should have bought a Luke Box. Worth every penny
        sigpic
        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
          Truth for anything a Lukebox is made for, but isn't this set up going in the S4?
          -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
          08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
          318iS, slow build/garage queen...
          '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
          Originally posted by roguetoaster
          Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Exactly. Luke make a good box. Buy one. Also, it's against the forum rules to talk about other sub boxes. (kidding...kinda) :hitler:
            Last edited by george graves; 07-04-2015, 02:40 AM.
            Originally posted by Matt-B
            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Bell Bullitt in cream and red with brown leather interior :)
              Attached Files
              ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
              ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
              ~ '87 535
              ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
              ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

I had a lukebox on my e34. I agree, it was amazing.

Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
                Truth for anything a Lukebox is made for, but isn't this set up going in the S4?
                Yup, going in the S4, and there is no pass thru.

Well, its all in now.

I've actually inquired about them branching out, which I hear is in their plans. The day he releases a box for the B5 you bet your ass I'll pick one up.
                No E30 Club
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                  I had a lukebox on my e34. I agree, it was amazing.

Yup, going in the S4, and there is no pass thru.

Well, its all in now.

I've actually inquired about them branching out, which I hear is in their plans. The day he releases a box for the B5 you bet your ass I'll pick one up.
                  Oh I just assumed it was going in an e30 or other BMW haha
                  I dont know anything about the sound ordinance sub boxes, but I have used their speakers in my truck for years now and they actually sound incredible especial sins the set was about $70.
                  sigpic
                  "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                    Thank you, radioshack!

Forgot I already owned this lense when purchased. Oh well, just went for $100 including shipping on EBay. Win!
                    No E30 Club

Comment

88 325is Five Speed
                      Lachssilber

Comment

To replace the BJ 323 protege I have been daily driving. Came with the Racing Dynamics wheels which will look great on my 328i and the Racing Dynamics rear bumper cover. Not convinced on the rear bumper cover though, I'll probably sell it to offset the purchase price a little.

Comment

Company to create sites with good rank- Global webmasters- https://www.global-webmasters.com/
                          Rent a car agency- visit Rent a car Beograd or Stars Rent a car Beograd | Izdavanje stanova u Beogradu

Comment

They are almost done with it!

Comment

I kinda want a 318it. Kinda wish I had bought one instead of my POS e34 wagon I had to sell. Id still be driving a BMW if I had.
                              sigpic

Comment

I kinda want a 318it. Kinda wish I had bought one instead of my POS e34 wagon I had to sell. Id still be driving a BMW if I had.
                                Yeah, I'm hoping it makes a reasonable daily. Should be pretty damn good on fuel compared to the 327i E30. Looks like the radiator/expansion tank is leaking pretty hard but I've parted a few 4 cylinder E36's and have some laying around.

Any common M44 issues I should be looking out for?

Comment

Working...
                                X