No announcement yet.

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well my Old Cman pros were along the lines of a 110 bucks for a similar offering with with out the 7mm and a couple of the larger ones. This was 220 from amazon.... I am going to get the SAE set eventually and my Cman pros are going in the bottom drawer of my box as secondary wrenches. My old USA standard Cmans are going from that bottom drawer into my trucks tool bag, while my S&K's and gear wrench ratcheting are going into my FJ's tool bag. Then I am going to round up all the miscellaneous shit (Stanley, H/F, blackhawk, proto old williams) and see if there is enough to put a basic bag into the wifes truck full time so I dont have to keep swapping the one out of my truck.

I will edit and post a better review in a couple of days to the tool thread, when I have had a little more use on them
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

I'm on it thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        Wrightgrip combinations from Wright tools. I was in the middle of changing sway bar bushings when the fedex guy showed up, so I put the 12,13,&14 right to work. I have been wanting a set of flank drives for a long time just never been able to justify the price, These are just as good as set of Flank Drives from Snap but at 1/3 the cost (from amazon) and still 100% made in the USA. I have a new 3/8ths drive ratchet from them coming too, cant wait for it to show up either.

This just confirms where 90% of new and replacements for lost tool dollars are going to go from now on.

I have the same kit. been using for over a year now. love them and I LOVE the "clink" they make when you drop one - you know they are high quality :)

Comment

Recently bought a replacement valance and got it painted satin black. I'll be putting it on tomorrow.
          "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
          The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447789714.123811.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	7181020

'67 Walther PPK made in West Germany. Shows a bit of holster wear, but otherwise in fantastic shape with clear markings.

Pre GCA firearm that is considered the best version of PPK out there.

I have a few plans for it before I daily carry, but really want to keep it factory to save value.

Action is smooth as silk.
            Attached Files
            Derek-

Comment

Originally posted by dereliiict View Post
              [ATTACH]102396[/ATTACH]

'67 Walther PPK made in West Germany. Shows a bit of holster wear, but otherwise in fantastic shape with clear markings.

Pre GCA firearm that is considered the best version of PPK out there.

I have a few plans for it before I daily carry, but really want to keep it factory to save value.

Action is smooth as silk.

I wanna try and get my hands on a Walther p38 them are cool little guns.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                I LOVE the "clink" they make when you drop one - you know they are high quality :)
                -_-
                No E30 Club
                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
                  Recently bought a replacement valance and got it painted satin black. I'll be putting it on tomorrow.
                  Is that OE or aftermarket?

Comment

Originally posted by White325is View Post
                    Is that OE or aftermarket?
                    I bought it off Blunt, but the brand said BMW so I'm going to assume it's OE.
                    "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                    The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
                      I bought it off Blunt, but the brand said BMW so I'm going to assume it's OE.

Yea thats an OE piece.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                        I wanna try and get my hands on a Walther p38 them are cool little guns.

The place where I found my PPK had an original p38 with all of the stampings.

Pretty solid handgun. I dig it.
                        Derek-

Comment

Originally posted by dereliiict View Post
                          The place where I found my PPK had an original p38 with all of the stampings.

Pretty solid handgun. I dig it.

Sweeet

Finally got my wrenches. Except my 8mm it got put on back order like a day after I ordered and my order wasnt processed yet. I got full set of metric snap on and base set of standard blue point cause I wont use them as much and they are still better then any other tool made over seas.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Nice I love my ratcheting end wrenches, I have nearly forgotten how it was working on shit without them
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

I have the set that you have on the right. But I have the bigger set, 8-19mm. Love them.
                              I am about to order the metric wrench set 8-22. My current set of kobalts that I started with are wearing out and not holding very well.
                              If you don't have these, I would highly suggest getting a set.

And I guess while I am posting, My most recent purchase. :)

Comment

Hey White, before you spend the big dollars on the flank drive metric set, check out the Wirght-grips in the 7-24 set I just picked up (posted above). Beam of the handle is not as thin as a Snap but the quality is amazing, and grip just as grippy.

I will post up some more goodies I found at the local Tool only pawn shop today in a little bit Some Wight 3/8 drive Impact wobblies (nearly full SAE set) and a couple of chrome 6 points, and S&K 1/2 drive to 3/4 adapter Pics in a bit after I pull the wobblies out of their ATF bath
                                Last edited by mrsleeve; 11-18-2015, 09:13 PM.

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X