No announcement yet.

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i havent had a nice computer for a couple of years so i figured id splurge i little bit ive never had a mac before so far i really like it
    88 325is Five Speed
    Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by future rs View Post
      how much did you end up paying? this was for sale locally but no one even mentioned it really
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I dont see the purpose of a delete plate... I deleted mine for -$60... it made me money :)

Comment

Just paid for the kit for V8 M60 swap
          *300mm.de swap brackets for the M60 including the optional 20mm sub-frame spacers and extended 10.9 grade bolts...
          it's shipping today

Wohoo!

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo3.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	112.7 KB
ID:	7147022
          Last edited by MonkeyMadness; 09-11-2012, 04:23 PM.
          https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

EAT it! :)

Comment

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
              VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Comment

And you people wonder why I think y'all ask too much for E30's.

$20,095. Needs a little work, but the only thing not functioning properly is the dishwasher.

And yes, that is my fat ass in that picture.
                  Flooring way laid completely wrong. Gonna pull it all up and redo it. But with a 27'x29' garage and tons of driveway. I bought a garage and got a free house.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by TurboJake View Post

$20,095.
                    Seriously?

Comment

You gotta be kidding.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Not in the slightest. 20k.

Comment

Maybe because the only occupation in Calumet, Mi. is draining swamps.

There are nice 20000 houses in atl as well. PLus you can make money.

Congrats Jake!!!
                          Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                          The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post
                            how much did you end up paying? this was for sale locally but no one even mentioned it really
                            I payed a little over 3. So far its good. Now resides in Albuquerque New Mexico. Currently restoring the interior and fixing some small things that bug me. It will be in a lot better shape when i'm done with it.

Comment

And a good sized garage to boot!

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                                And a good sized garage to boot!
                                Yeah. If people want to TREK up here and go for a beautiful drive (Up to here, and around here). I have the driveway to handle at least 8 cars.

:D

(This would be, logically, the worst possible location for an E30 meet. But it's pretty up here)

Here's a picture taken by David Dugree a couple nights ago when we got a storm. You HAVE to take this bridge to get up here to calumet. Giant picture is giant. Click the link.

Last edited by TurboJake; 09-11-2012, 08:17 PM. Reason: Because R3v doesn't allow image resize code

Comment

Working...
                                X