No announcement yet.

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have that m12 ratchet and the borescope camera too.

All my cordless 18v is old school milwaukee nicad. Thay are pretty awesome too. Getting hard to find batteries though.
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
      I have that m12 ratchet and the borescope camera too.

All my cordless 18v is old school milwaukee nicad. Thay are pretty awesome too. Getting hard to find batteries though.

The m12 ratchet, bore scope and work light are the m12 tools i want. Also want a couple of the m18 lights too

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
        I only buy the Fuels. Worth the extra cheese. Though, I have the M12 ratchet which is not offered in fuel and it does a fine job.

The line is very extensive. Glad to have bought into it....
        how is that m12 ratch?.....

Ive wanted it for 1 yr..

what do u use it for?....
        I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

The ratchet is VERY nice of course. 35ft/lbs fastening. The grip is a bit bulky but that is a personal thing. Where the newer gen Fuels are getting slimmer grips, the M12 could benefit there..

I use it for anything I can. Tearing down the Dinan, I used it to take atop the top end. You can still use it as a ratchet. Then once it can remove the fastener on its own power, squeeze!

The lights on them is very handy.

I'd really like the borescope. I am finding more uses for them as I go along. Last time when Kershaw was over, troubleshooting the puking oil/no oil sender , we ran out to Home Depot and bought the Ridgid branded one they keep in the plumbing section for under 100.

It would be nice for Milwaukee to sell the scope separate. I only have seen it as a kit.

I have the M12 Fuel Rotary Hammer Drill. IMPRESSIVE power. Used it to lag my winch into the shop floor to reel in the project.

I also have the M12 Fuel Hammer Drill which I use as the general purpose drill for anything.

The M18 Fuel 1/4 is very handy and can do most around the car, especially if you like to do final torquing of the fastener by hand....

The work lights are just so darn expensive. I manage with some work LEDs from amazon linked to an old UPS battery.
          ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
            The ratchet is VERY nice of course. 35ft/lbs fastening. The grip is a bit bulky but that is a personal thing. Where the newer gen Fuels are getting slimmer grips, the M12 could benefit there..

I use it for anything I can. Tearing down the Dinan, I used it to take atop the top end. You can still use it as a ratchet. Then once it can remove the fastener on its own power, squeeze!

The lights on them is very handy.

I'd really like the borescope. I am finding more uses for them as I go along. Last time when Kershaw was over, troubleshooting the puking oil/no oil sender , we ran out to Home Depot and bought the Ridgid branded one they keep in the plumbing section for under 100.

It would be nice for Milwaukee to sell the scope separate. I only have seen it as a kit.

I have the M12 Fuel Rotary Hammer Drill. IMPRESSIVE power. Used it to lag my winch into the shop floor to reel in the project.

I also have the M12 Fuel Hammer Drill which I use as the general purpose drill for anything.

The M18 Fuel 1/4 is very handy and can do most around the car, especially if you like to do final torquing of the fastener by hand....

The work lights are just so darn expensive. I manage with some work LEDs from amazon linked to an old UPS battery.

Me and my dad have 3 of these. So effing bright you dont need the lights in garage on.

I want the little m12/m18 work light for when I'm working cause the shops lights are always dead no one ever plugs them in

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Wow, tool only 3/8 ratchet for $79.

Seems like a steal if you have the batteries already. If not, kits go on sale. Just need to keep an eye on them. I always scour my local HD for clearance. Get to know your Milwaukee rep, too.
              ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by kronus
                would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Got a new metric strut nut socket set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

That is cool^^

Comment

Originally posted by rcsoundn1 View Post
                      That is cool^^
                      Agreed!
                      My previous build (currently E30-less)
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

soooo.....do those sockets offer clearance?????
                        I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Originally posted by JRKOUPE View Post
                          soooo.....do those sockets offer clearance?????

They allow you to get the Allen key in to tighten the struts. So in a way yes more clearance.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Thanks, yeah it allows you to hold the strut nut and fit another tool like an Allen or D wrench

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Little evening project. I picked this up off of craigslist. From what I gather it's from the late fifties/ early sixties. Tough little thing.

ADAMS Autosport

Comment

That's a nice blast shield there.
                                AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                                X