• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And we FINALLY CLOSED this afternoon

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    :rofl:

Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

^fuck yeah!!!!!!

Congratulations buddy!
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Nice man congrats. Looks like a pretty nice shop you got there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by flyboyx
        how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
        Originally posted by Northern
        beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
        Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
        Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
        '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
        Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Finally replaced my aging 14v dewalts.
          Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
          The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Thanks guys, wont really have any better pics than the listing photos for a while, since I am stuck in TX till god knows when, prolly Nov. or next year even. From the sounds of it we have 2 more projects starting back to back when this one is done in this same area.......

So yeah the wife is going to be collecting things for me to do when I get home, like a full gut and redo of the kitchen, New appliances, rework the lay out, new cabs and counter tops. new Flooring though the whole place. likely "wood look" tile or hardwood not sure yet. New tankless H2O heater, redo our master bath, add some can lights, do some built ins in her giant closet ........ YEAH lots of stuff going to be bought and sitting in the shop waiting for me to get home and stuff that should be in the shop sitting out side lol.

Lots to do out in the barn too, hopeing to get my hands on some used Lista tool cabs and parts racks from when the FIL's dealership redoes their parts dept soon, Likey going to build a 6' wide Mezzanine all the way across the back wall about 8 feet up for added storage and work space with benches and tool boxes under that. Fix a few "creative wiring solution's", Revamp the big leantoo into better hay/Farm/dry storage, put a pair of stall boxes in the way too big run in shelter thats off the back for the horses, and use the small leantoo for cold covered storage for the ATV and tractor lawn mower etc..... Eventually my truck, will have a permanent spot inside as will the 80 and the wifes T4R but with all the projects up coming I dont see a functional shop space for a while due to it being used for storage for a while
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

i guess thats all a part of it. we have been looking at lake lots on the reservoir northwest of houston. if we do buy one, it gonna be non stop construction mode for me too.

where in tejas are you? i know its a big state and you can't possibly be close to me or you would have reached out!
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                The younger generation (millennials as they call them) actually have very little desire to own homes.
                You'd actually be surprised how many younger people WANT to own a home, but since they can't 'buy now' they give up too easily and focus more on spending the money on things they can enjoy now, like vacations and such.

I'm 29 and own my own home. When I was in my early 20's, a lot of my friends made fun of me because I was penny pinching to save up for a down payment on a home...now they are all telling me how smart I was and that they wish they did the same thing. It all comes full circle, but unfortunately given the market prices in both Ontario and BC, you'd be better off moving to northern Manitoba in order to afford something if you haven't been saving for years.
                Steve • Toronto
                1991 318is • Brillantrot
                Build Thread

Comment

Hahaha, so true.

It's funny you mention Manitoba. A buddy who flys back and forth between Vancouver and Halifax for work decided to buy outside Winnipeg, as its more central so shorter flights. She bought her house on her Visa. Lol. She payed 42k.......this was 3-4 years back.
                  Originally posted by codyep3
                  I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                  2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                  1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                  1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                  2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                  2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                  2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                  2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                  2010 F650gs twin
                  2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
                    Hahaha, so true.

It's funny you mention Manitoba. A buddy who flys back and forth between Vancouver and Halifax for work decided to buy outside Winnipeg, as its more central so shorter flights. She bought her house on her Visa. Lol. She payed 42k.......this was 3-4 years back.
                    I don't doubt that at all. I just recently sold my condo in downtown Toronto and bought a house north of Guelph. I sold the condo for roughly $305k and bought the house for $325k. In a year its increased in value by $50k and its only going up.

Imagine want $325k in Manitoba could get me...20 bedrooms and 1000 acres of property, haha.
                    Steve • Toronto
                    1991 318is • Brillantrot
                    Build Thread

Comment

Wow, get ready for the crazy then.

I bought my house in North Van at the beginning of 2006 for 635k. BIG money for me...big.
                      About 3 weeks ago I got a knock on the door while cooking dinner. It was a realtor who had a client who had seen my house from the outside and wondered if it was for sale. I said not right now, but he could take a quick look for future reference if it does come up for sale. ( wife and I have discussed relocating) he looked, and took notes....no pictures allowed I said.
                      He came back the next night with an offer from his client for 1,835,000.

I just about pooped.

We looked at a home outside lunenburg in Nova Scotia the summer before last, when we were there visiting family.

3800 square feet, on the ocean, boathouse, with boat, on a 1.something acre property. It was 700k

It was lovely
                      Last edited by Todd Black 88; 06-07-2017, 11:36 AM.
                      I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                      2010 F650gs twin

Comment

Super jealous, that's a good looking home/shop! Congrats!
                        1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
                        1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
                        E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
                          I wonder if you can get an even 2 million?

Rules:

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                            I wonder if you can get an even 2 million?

Rules:

Nah, there can't be somebody that stupid.....could there?

It's assessed for taxes at only 1.4xx.

I told the wife I want to sell, move to cinque terre, buy a gelato cart and sell gelato at the beach! She just laughed at me. I was serious.
                            2010 F650gs twin

Comment

[/QUOTE]

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

^
                                Nice A/C line cap, good purchase!

Comment

Working...
                                X