No announcement yet.

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah they were which is why I responded to ad asap incase it was real.

other one across the room, guy has more stuff, I just did not have a way to get it home that day neing I don't have a truck anymore.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Is there something special about those chairs?
      My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
        Is there something special about those chairs?
        Yeah I bought em is about it this is an open and general what have you bought lately.....You could say nice chair or they look like shit for all I care. This is the Off Topic Lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
          Yeah I bought em is about it this is an open and general what have you bought lately.....You could say nice chair or they look like shit for all I care. This is the Off Topic Lounge.
          Sorry, I wasn't being a smart ass - I don't know anything about furniture so I was genuinely curious if chairs like that are normally way more expensive or antiques or something.
          My Feedback

Comment

They are Stickley style chairs. Doubt they're real Stickley, but that's not something I can identify over the internet. You can still buy Stickley furniture new, it's very expensive. Stickley pretty much defined the look of furniture for the American Arts & Crafts movement. So that style of furniture is highly sought after by people wanting period correct furniture, to go with their Sears Craftsman bungalow for example.

Stickley offers best-quality hardwood furniture and upholstery for living room, bedroom, dining, and home office, plus rugs and accessories. It’s famous for 120+ years of the finest craftsmanship and sustainable use of materials. Styles include American Arts and Crafts (Mission) and award-winning modern collections.
            AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
              They are Stickley style chairs. Doubt they're real Stickley, but that's not something I can identify over the internet. You can still buy Stickley furniture new, it's very expensive. Stickley pretty much defined the look of furniture for the American Arts & Crafts movement. So that style of furniture is highly sought after by people wanting period correct furniture, to go with their Sears Craftsman bungalow for example.

https://www.stickley.com/OurProducts...omplex&finish=
              I don't think they are original either, but they are awesome in style and design. Aaaaannnnnd....i agree with everything you said above. I'd rock them.
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I took it as sarcasm, tough to read between the line and I have the stickley catalog those were 5700 for the same chairs so I doubt it very much but they are nice. Stickley couch was on sale last month for 4k down from 12k ouch

Gal I'm seeing thought I was shopping there when she saw catalog on counter....wanted to come to store as I had that style dog tagged.

Comment

Got my new controller yesterday! XDJ-RX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

Got my new controller yesterday! XDJ-RX.

Time to make some robot sex music. Thats what i call the dubstep/edm stuff cause it sounds lime robots having sex

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Haha I make that music!! It’s fuckig hard to make and that’s coming from a guy who has been playing instruments for over a decade!

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I promise my life is more interesting than this post makes it seem.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

ssd for the win.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                            Time to make some robot sex music. Thats what i call the dubstep/edm stuff cause it sounds lime robots having sex
                            Hahaha, +1

Although I always thought it sounded like robots masturbating.........but I am old.
                            Originally posted by codyep3
                            I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                            2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                            1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                            1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                            2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                            2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                            2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                            2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                            2010 F650gs twin
                            2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Got a Schumacher jump pack, seems like a really solid item.

Mostly picked it up for the S52 swapped 318ti (with a teeny-tiny battery) which does not like to start when it sits for a few cold days.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

Got a Schumacher jump pack, seems like a really solid item.

Mostly picked it up for the S52 swapped 318ti (with a teeny-tiny battery) which does not like to start when it sits for a few cold days.

Need to keep it on a trickle charger

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                                1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                                Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                                Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                                Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Working...
                                X