Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post

This was delivered to me a great price, barter work.
    I love bartering. You come across some amazing deals that way.

Bought a new bow to replace my 13 year old bow that's still serving me well. Got it for less money than I paid for my old bow about 7 years ago, so I couldn't pass it up.

Screw eBay, BTW. Got this on a Facebook group for $150 less than they are going on eBay. Should be here on Monday, hopefully I can get it setup and have a few more hunting days left.

(I was drinking and got the idea to drill out the peep sight on my old bow, ended up breaking the brand new string I installed... Been kind of pissed at myself and decided it was time to upgrade to a newer, quieter, smaller, and faster bow.)
    Attached Files
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Very nice I don't use facebook page for classified but a woman I am dating does and she finds tons of cool free stuff.
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Decided to put some pep in my f350’s step

6 position chip and a digital gauge read out rather then having the bulky analog gauges. I get them all in one package. Much excite to see how it feels.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

i've never seen that one before. my truck came with 16 year old technology super chips tuner. it has 3 positions: 50, 100, and 150 hp increases. in the 150 hp setting, the truck really shits and gits! i just leave it in the 50hp position because its fast enough and i get a 1-2 mpg increase.

what is the top horsepower gain with that tuner?
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
            i've never seen that one before. my truck came with 16 year old technology super chips tuner. it has 3 positions: 50, 100, and 150 hp increases. in the 150 hp setting, the truck really shits and gits! i just leave it in the 50hp position because its fast enough and i get a 1-2 mpg increase.

what is the top horsepower gain with that tuner?

The 6 position chip has
            Stock
            High idle (1200 rpm)
            50hp/90 ft lbs
            75hp/140 ft lbs
            100hp/185 ft lbs
            140hp/260 ft lbs

I will leave it in the 75 hp position that is the one rated for light to moderate towing and fuel economy. Its a TS performance chip.

then the digital dash plugs into the OBD port and pulls its info through the port. No wiring needed except maybe for the EGT and Boost gauges. My trucks cluster has a trans temp gauge so it should be able to pull from the stock sensor.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

323i factory manual
              e30 320-323i factory manual by Courtney Mouton, on Flickr
              Continuous For Sale Thread
              323i s50

Comment

Almost have everything I need for a steering rack upgrade except the rack itself...
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

..having a set of walnut stands made by a wood worker before I listen/set up.

Found a set - The price was good enough for me to fly to the Midwest and brave 0degree weather, stop by the Hertz rental, rent a car …. Then drive 11 ½ hours back through 5 snowstorms, closed Interstate Highways etc..it was pretty fun though.

Incidentally, I bought another set off of Ebay, which turned out damaged upon arrival. The price for these JBLs, Flight cost, Gas, Food, Rental Car and a one-night stay in a hotel was ALL less than what I payed for the set that arrived damaged.
                  My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
                  1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
                  IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
                  1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                    The 6 position chip has
                    Stock
                    High idle (1200 rpm)
                    50hp/90 ft lbs
                    75hp/140 ft lbs
                    100hp/185 ft lbs
                    140hp/260 ft lbs

I will leave it in the 75 hp position that is the one rated for light to moderate towing and fuel economy. Its a TS performance chip.

then the digital dash plugs into the OBD port and pulls its info through the port. No wiring needed except maybe for the EGT and Boost gauges. My trucks cluster has a trans temp gauge so it should be able to pull from the stock sensor.
                    I have the same tuner, the 75hp setting kinda sucks. It gets worse MPG than the 100hp, and is very jumpy, on/off throttle. I leave mine on 50hp for daily and 140 for towing. These old tuners are pretty tame in today's 7.3 tuning standards, even the 140hp isn't maxing out the stock AD injectors. I'll eventually be sending my chip to Jody at DP tuners to reburn with new versions of the same tunes, minus the 75 which I'll be switching to an exhaust brake tune instead.

2012 MCSCC/NSSCC CP class champ
                    HSAX Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by akorcovelos View Post
                      I have the same tuner, the 75hp setting kinda sucks. It gets worse MPG than the 100hp, and is very jumpy, on/off throttle. I leave mine on 50hp for daily and 140 for towing. These old tuners are pretty tame in today's 7.3 tuning standards, even the 140hp isn't maxing out the stock AD injectors. I'll eventually be sending my chip to Jody at DP tuners to reburn with new versions of the same tunes, minus the 75 which I'll be switching to an exhaust brake tune instead.

I will have to get mine installed and see what she does.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I love knipex tools
                          1990 332i, 4 door
                          2008 KTM 990 Superduke
                          2018 Golf R, 6spd manual (Pending delivery)
                          2017 Mazda CX-5 GT
                          2007 Z4M Coupe - Sold to very nice people

Comment

New project!

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Varinn View Post
                              I love knipex tools
                              i'd never even heard of them until now
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                                i'd never even heard of them until now
                                They kick ass. I've had various pliers and cutters from them in a professional setting for over 3 years without ever having to warranty them. Cornwell, Matco, and mac all resell them on the trucks for a markup too, they just print their own name next to "knipex" on the handles.

1989 Coupe build thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=312012
                                IG: @mitchlikesbikes

Comment

Working...
                                X