No announcement yet.

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Co-worker's dad is a Snap-On guy in my area. If someone is in need of those, I can see what i can do.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
    Sounds like you need a massage.
    Originally posted by kpeng
    Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
      I stole that pic from Google lol. I bought them off the Snap-on truck. Over paid a little, but he services and warranties everything.

Amazon has them for $50/set. I paid $18 each for just two sizes.

https://www.amazon.com/Assenmacher-S.../dp/B00063UMZ4
      Gotcha, I'll ask my Snap-on dealer about it.
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
        Gotcha, I'll ask my Snap-on dealer about it.
        Ditto.
        How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

another goodwill score...
          this time on some spanish made j. a. henckel knives.
          i like the style as they have no bolster...
          $24.99
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          '90 325i sedan daily driven
          '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

^ That is an AMAZING deal.

Someone paid north of $350 for that set, if not more.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
            Sounds like you need a massage.
            Originally posted by kpeng
            Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
              1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
              E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

712 rack for $70

Driving:1990 325iS, 2007 335i :devil:
                past BMWs: 1987 325iS turbo, 1989 325i, 1995 525i, 2000 328CI, 2001 540i, 2008 135i

Comment

Originally posted by TheWipprSnappr View Post

Nice worm drive! I have had the Bosch framer's saw for years, it came with the best extension cord ever, and LOVE the fact that there's just a male plug at the end of the saw with a cord catch, so you can lower it from a roof by the cord and not worry lol...

Think I've had it for ~15yr or so? (under heavy use to boot)
                  john@m20guru.com
                  Links:
                  Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                    Nice worm drive! I have had the Bosch framer's saw for years, it came with the best extension cord ever, and LOVE the fact that there's just a male plug at the end of the saw with a cord catch, so you can lower it from a roof by the cord and not worry lol...

Think I've had it for ~15yr or so? (under heavy use to boot)
                    thats a nice tough with the cord catch there. Worked on multiple job sites during college and always preferred anything and everything bosch.
                    1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

I love the worm drive! (My dad has this exact saw and Ive been using it for years, just figured I'd get my own now that I have my own place.) That cord idea is the tits

E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWipprSnappr View Post
                        I love the wworm drive! (My dad has this exact saw and Ive been using it for years, just figured I'd get my own now that I have my own place.) That cord idea is the tits
                        FTFY :devil:
                        1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

:up:

E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

As a kid we used to cut concert pavers with 7in dimond blade in my Gpas early 60's era B&D worm drive, I am sure your Gpas all had similar all Stainless uber heavy B&D stuff kicking around so you know the what I am talking about....

You talk about heavy, and power, I dont think 1" Steel plate would bog one of those down with the right blade on it... Once everything was spinning up to speed it would take for ever for that heavy ass Brass and steel drive line and 12ga copper wound motor to spin down with out taking something else out after your cut.... That saw was at least 13lbs and many they sure dont make stuff like that anymore :sad:
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

I remember, on my first job out of high school, using very very old circular saw (not sure what it was, red embossed logo, polished housing) that had no guard and a 14" blade. I was doing demo work and just bringing down the house...literally lol. The thing took forever to spin down when I was done cutting too. I would have to wait so long until I could put it down lol
                              1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

That's why most modern saw have brakes on them.

During a renovation when my dad and I were partners in a const. company, we JUST finished laying down a nail-down 3/4" pre-finished oak floor. Well, pops hated those spring guards and wedged a shim in it to do a cut. Welp, he forgot and set the saw down on the floor before it wound down and it took off across the floor, gouging it all to hell. :/

He hurried up and moved the furniture back in as it was under the client kids' bed. lol
                                john@m20guru.com
                                Links:
                                Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Working...
                                X