• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by ACMF74
    i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Originally posted by Pac1373 View Post
      Well, you'll be posting a lot in this thread in the near future haha.

Rules:
      hoist and 2 stands for my engine swap and trans conversion in the wagon.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by gearheadE30 View Post
        Well, you'll be posting a lot in this thread in the near future haha.

Rules:
        hoist and 2 stands for my engine swap and trans conversion in the wagon.

You are right, my next photo will be of a $200.00 Icm...fml.
        Originally Posted by ACMF74
        i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Finally pulled the trigger on another set of 17" ARE 398's.

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

Nice!!!^^^^

Comment

M20B23 Euro 323i - The Legend Of Ron Burgundrot

Comment

Originally posted by e30lov View Post
                Finally pulled the trigger on another set of 17" ARE 398's.
                Wow, those sure are pretty rims.

I'm a big spender and recently splurged on a can of spray paint to upgrade my winter bottlecaps from this:

to this:

Comment

Well done! It's kind of amazing what a nice can of spraypaint and some prep work can do to cheap wheels.

I restored a set of 914 wheels once for like $10 and they ended up looking great.
                  '87 325is - Schwarz/Schwarz

Comment

Is that considered rice? :0)

I figure someone is going to consider spray painting "rice". I love using spray paint on old wheels and even old cars.
                    I painted some bottlecaps white and put them on my son's 95 civic. They look really good actually.

Comment

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
                      I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
                      "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

Originally posted by UNCL3AN1 View Post
                        Is that considered rice? :0)
                        The rims were starting to look embarrasingly beat up, and I figured nothing I could do was going to make them look worse.

I was pleasantly surprised at how nice they look now (for bottlecaps). But now I'm wishing I'd spent a bit of time filling in the pits and scratches beforehand, or maybe even applying a layer of clearcoat over top of the silver.

After discovering how easy this was to do, and now that I'm a rattle-can maestro, I could always fix them again next year if needed.

Comment

I hear ya. I was just messin with ya. The whole "rice" thread is out of hand.

I for one am not opposed to spray painting rims to make them look better. I'm also not opposed to spray painting old cars that are cheap as eff. I'm ghetto like that though.

Comment

Originally posted by UNCL3AN1 View Post
                            I'm also not opposed to spray painting old cars that are cheap as eff. I'm ghetto like that though.
                            Back in the days when I was ice-racing, (before I became the spray painting genius that I am now), I bought an old Datsun 510 for $100 that a buddy was planning to send to the scrapyard. It looked like someone had taken a shotgun to it. The beige-coloured bodywork was freckled with great splotchy circles of rust everywhere.

I cleaned it up best I could, taped some stripes, then painted it in my garage using several white and red rattle-cans.

I don't have a photo of how nice the car looked fresh out of the garage, but this is what it looked like after a couple of seasons of abuse.

The car looked great. The interior of my garage though... That's another story. The garage walls, the snowblower, the barbeque, the lawnmower, even me... Everything was pink!

Comment

That's awesome! Yeah, my garage has different colors on the floor. The wife isn't too happy about that.
                              I've canned a Geo Metro, a VW caddy, a VW rabbit (winter camo), a caprice classic wagon (that took tons of paint, car was HUGE), Galant VR4, 95 civic. The geo was satin lime green, caddy was flat black, caprice was flat black, galant was satin black, civic was satin black.
                              I've done tons of wheels too. Usually black or gun-metal gray.
                              I've actually done a few really good winter camo paint jobs. One of my buddies had an 86 corolla RWD that he wanted me to camo. So yeah, I'm pretty ghetto.

Comment

You sir are a hard-core rattle can fanatic! I salute you.:bow:

Comment

Working...
                                X