• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remington 870 Tactical <3

e24 e9 e30
    IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Hat to say the wrenches are junk. Casting is not accurate. I have chucked a few of mine in the steel recycle bin because of that but I didn't expect much they were gonna be junk yard wrenches.
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post

bbs rx 203 what car to use these on? Thinking I want to use them on the New Compact but they will go better on E30 5 lug or on an e30 M3.
        RX's have to be one of my top 10 wheel choices. Easy to clean, classic looking, and sporty. I've yet to see a set that looks bad on any car.

So wish they were cheaper.
        Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Picture sucks, but I don't care.
          Attached Files

Comment

^
            Time for fall prewinter maintenance
            Just picked up 2 cases of this, with 2 diesels in the family fleet it goes fast

Pair of these to go with the 2 cases of delvac 1

FIL truck is due for a fluid replacement so I have 6 gallons of this ordered, Capacity is much less but you have to let the pump cycle till you have clean fluid coming out of the return line Yup bucket flush is in order lol....

A 6 pack of these, for both diesels Since I dont have a source locally for them anymore I try to keep a few on hand.

Couple of these since winter is getting close to install and 1 in each truck under the seat

And enough shit to service the 3 Tahoes in the fleet before winter too. Yeah its been a expensive day lol and a lot of work over the next few days while we still have a some good weather....
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

remington 870 Tactical next to my saiga 223 and beretta 92A1
              IMG_7381 by Pete_White, on Flickr

e24 e9 e30

Comment

Not sure about the wooden grips but I have a fondness towards M9's.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKCHARM88 View Post
                  Not sure about the wooden grips but I have a fondness towards M9's.

4 by Pete_White, on Flickr

you sure yet?

e24 e9 e30

Comment

i thought the 870 tactical came with pistol grip?

1991 325i
                    flickr
                    @sambhaskins

Comment

Guys, there is a gun thread.

On topic.

Pictures stolen from internets but they all look the same.

Comment

Originally posted by teh_activ View Post
                        4 by Pete_White, on Flickr

you sure yet?
                        Lol, yeah she doesn't look to shabby. I don't get why everyone needs handguns in such large calibers, if you put a round where its supposed to go, it gets the job done well. Especially the mag cap, 15 rounds gets a lot of work done.

Comment

"We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                            This is awesome. How much was it? If you don't mind me asking.
                            How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

$40 for both. They both need work.
                              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

rear plast bumper and valence that simon and i hacked off a parts car...

plastic swap is now underway.

1991 325i
                                flickr
                                @sambhaskins

Comment

Working...
                                X