X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E30_Pare
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
    Likely a Port-A-Potty, set on a freshly paved street, in the middle of a 120+ day, on a construction site, after lunchtime, on the day the truck of landscapers did the work on the finished side of the street.
    U forgot to add after the landscapers destroyed the potty with the spicy red sauce & tortas

Leave a comment:

• Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Likely a Port-A-Potty, set on a freshly paved street, in the middle of a 120+ day, on a construction site, after lunchtime, on the day the truck of landscapers did the work on the finished side of the street.

Leave a comment:

• Fusion
    replied
    At a multi-shitter slash shower house thing at a camping complex in Italy.
    100+ degrees in the stall, sweating, no breeze at all, sand in my toes, someone showering right behind the paper-thin wall, had too much pizza.

Leave a comment:

• DatUtahGuy
    replied
    This thread makes me so proud to be part of this community.

True story.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

• Dagamus(NM)
    replied
    Nice, I had an event in 1991 that this story reminds me of.

I was enjoying a summer evening in the U district in Seattle when I got the sensation of needing a toilet sometime in the near future. I made my way walking from U way and 45th up to 15th and 65th just north of Ravenna park. At about 50th it started getting urgent so I picked up the pace. Once I hit the Cowan park portion of Ravenna I really had to go. I went into one of the bathrooms there and was about to commence my course of action when I saw small white bugs on the toilet seat. I assumed they were pubic lice so I opted to not use that place. I then ran across the bridge and up the two blocks to my house. I got the key into the door, turned it and shit my pants.

I guess it was a sign as they were those lame mc hammer pants that were popular or should I say poopular. Anyways, I write this sitting on a toilet at the community college outside of my welding class. The door has many things about juggalos and numbers for gay sex. This thread delivers.....my turd.

Leave a comment:

• E30_Pare
    replied
    Originally posted by kway View Post
    I do have a story for this thread, but I've only ever told it to one soul (my wife). I think I'll keep it that way, fail on my part.

FWIW, "How to Shit in the Woods" is a worthwhile read, and definitely helped in my case (although it wasn't in the woods).
    Plz deliver! I shared my horror story. R3v does not judge. We excommunicate.

Leave a comment:

• lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by evandael View Post
    after i got over the sensation of water being gulped into my anus during each post-clench state of vacuum.

Leave a comment:

• evandael
    replied
    i tried to shit underwater once (no, not a pool).

it was rather unpleasant, but eventually successful, after i got over the sensation of water being gulped into my anus during each post-clench state of vacuum.

also,

Originally posted by kway View Post
    I do have a story for this thread, but I've only ever told it to one soul (my wife). I think I'll keep it that way, fail on my part.

of all people to talk about shitting with, you choose your dearly beloved over r3v? does not compute.

Leave a comment:

• kway
    replied

FWIW, "How to Shit in the Woods" is a worthwhile read, and definitely helped in my case (although it wasn't in the woods).

Leave a comment:

• Pantless Spency
    replied
    only time ive ever tried to shit anywhere but a toilet i took a dump on my leg.

ill stick to toilets :/
    although i do enjoy peeing outside whenever i have the opportunity.

Leave a comment:

• Nairb
    replied
    Riding in the back of a 113 out on patrol in Ramadi in 2006. Had to shit into an old MRE box. Let's just say, it was a tight squeeze and I didn't have the best of luck. It's like trying to shit into a shoebox while wearing a 50lb straight jacket while sitting inside the back of a Ford explorer with wooden shocks.

Good thing was it was only about 120f in the back and not 130f.

Leave a comment:

• E30_Pare
    replied
    Originally posted by blunttech View Post
    in a milk carton (2%)
    What spell did u use to achieve this? It's not showing in my dungeons & dragons manual.

Originally posted by cunninglinguist View Post
    On your chest.
    I thought we agreed to never bring that up again. Anyways it wasn't that bad right ;)

Leave a comment:

• cunninglinguist
    replied
    On your chest.

Leave a comment:

• Kevinxkrazy
    replied
    poo pourri is your friend

Leave a comment:

• Vivek
    replied
    Having the shits at your GF's house when her hot friend and about 20 other people are over. That sucks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X