Tosh.O Rape Joke

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • euroshark
    replied
    I have killed over 600k users in Halo 3 on one SINGLE account, and over 21k in Halo Reach. That does not include customs or offline matches or tournaments. Or all the years of Halo CE & Halo 2, and let's not forget 007 to the Perfect Dark matches on N64. My current kills on PD N64 is 346,098 from games with my neighbors. Or Call of Duty etc, let's say if I was to do time for my "ruthless" sprees I would not see the light for a long time lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    I'm going to enjoy my freedom to offend others, but the world should censor itself for me.
    Or I'll threaten to assault a professional entertainer. If that doesn't work, I always have video games.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    I'm going to enjoy my freedom to offend others, but the world should censor itself for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thizzelle
    replied
    I have a feeling F34R lives under a bridge......

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Tasty
    replied
    Originally posted by FunfGan
    Wouldn't it be funny if this guy got raped? Like, right now, just five guys just jump out and start raping him?


    ;)
    qfp

    Leave a comment:


  • cale
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R
    I believe the second section of my sig phrase says enough for me about you. I really laughed hard thanks, must have taken you a good amount of time compiling that response.

    There is nothing "ruthless" about a video game, that is the whole point. I have killed over 600k users in Halo 3 on one SINGLE account, and over 21k in Halo Reach. That does not include customs or offline matches or tournaments. Or all the years of Halo CE & Halo 2, and let's not forget 007 to the Perfect Dark matches on N64. My current kills on PD N64 is 346,098 from games with my neighbors. Or Call of Duty etc, let's say if I was to do time for my "ruthless" sprees I would not see the light for a long time lol.
    The whole reason to gaming is a form of entertainment and challenge of your mind. Nothing more, so come off all that retarded shit. If you want to get down to it; we can drag in porn and all the GF/Wifes that are cheated on with a screen and our right hands.
    Above poster sums it perfectly, both are fictional yet one is acceptable to you but one is not...you're a fucktard.

    Please continue rambling on about your online prowess, it certainly doesn't make you look like a fucking loser....in fact I think I can hear the vagina's moistening now as I type this.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R
    There is nothing "ruthless" about a video game, that is the whole point. I have killed over 600k users in Halo 3 on one SINGLE account, and over 21k in Halo Reach. That does not include customs or offline matches or tournaments. Or all the years of Halo CE & Halo 2, and let's not forget 007 to the Perfect Dark matches on N64. My current kills on PD N64 is 346,098 from games with my neighbors. Or Call of Duty etc, let's say if I was to do time for my "ruthless" sprees I would not see the light for a long time lol.
    HOLY Pizza eating FUCK you must get so much cred with those specs!

    So controlling virtual deaths hundreds of thousands of times is just for entertainment but for someone who is paid by thousands of people to say words about a subject you don't care for it is beyond what you would allow to happen?

    So you can differentiate between the disassociation of virtual killing and a factional story about rape? Not sure if selective reasoning, or just a brain full of fuck...

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by 10Toes
    harr harr harr.

    Don't you have some Hans pics to post, you only had hans for like a month.
    I had Hans less than a week, I passed it off to a member that needed it for an event. Just comes off that I had it so long because I did not post any pictures. I was busy with work and building a table before I left for FL for a month. I have a few shots of it in the woodworking thread. Besides that just some shots of it in the upstate NY nature and train tracks etc. I just never got around to it due to my speedy departure. I honestly got it in the mail and gave it to my sister for her trip with her BF. I only took two pictures with it.
    Last edited by F34R; 07-12-2012, 09:02 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R
    Not worth my time arguing with you guys that think it is fine to joke about such things. Sorry you were not raised to protect someone. And I asked 9 women that are here after the coed-softball game. They seem to side with me.
    Wouldn't it be funny if this guy got raped? Like, right now, just five guys just jump out and start raping him?


    ;)
    Last edited by FunfGan; 07-12-2012, 09:00 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • 10Toes
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R
    I believe the second section of my sig phrase says enough for me about you. I really laughed hard thanks, must have taken you a good amount of time compiling that response.

    harr harr harr.

    Don't you have some Hans pics to post, you only had hans for like a month.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by cale
    You make it your duty to protect women from jokes yet your pass times include a virtual world in which you execute people ruthlessly, you're an idiot.
    I believe the second section of my sig phrase says enough for me about you. I really laughed hard thanks, must have taken you a good amount of time compiling that response.

    There is nothing "ruthless" about a video game, that is the whole point. I have killed over 600k users in Halo 3 on one SINGLE account, and over 21k in Halo Reach. That does not include customs or offline matches or tournaments. Or all the years of Halo CE & Halo 2, and let's not forget 007 to the Perfect Dark matches on N64. My current kills on PD N64 is 346,098 from games with my neighbors. Or Call of Duty etc, let's say if I was to do time for my "ruthless" sprees I would not see the light for a long time lol.
    The whole reason to gaming is a form of entertainment and challenge of your mind. Nothing more, so come off all that retarded shit. If you want to get down to it; we can drag in porn and all the GF/Wifes that are cheated on with a screen and our right hands.
    Last edited by F34R; 07-12-2012, 08:40 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • cale
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R
    But i am going to MW3 it up, see you guys tomorrow.
    You make it your duty to protect women from jokes yet your pass times include a virtual world in which you execute people ruthlessly, you're an idiot.

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    Just watched it again.

    Yup, still funny.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    While rape isnt' funny, the context in which it was used was funny.

    People dont' pay money to see some guy on stage apologize to people in the audience that he offends with his jokes. We all see/are those over-apologetic wusses everyday.

    Seeing someone have the balls to say what everyone else would only think, that's worth the price of admission! It's called SHOWBUSINESS :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Sailor37
    replied
    People are mostly retarded....mostly

    Leave a comment:

Working...