One time I was at a school event, and in passing, as a complete joke, some guy poked another guy, and they said something like "What the fuck are you doing?" "I'm raping you, what does it look like i'm doing?". Not a single person thought about this for more than a second, but some lady decided that it was very close to her heart, and she had to say something about it.
She caught my attention, and asked me if those guys were from my school. I said, yes, and she immediately requested to speak to the director of that event. I asked why, and she explained that she heard that conversation (which I had completely forgotten about, as well as everyone else), and that she worked with rape victims and that the issue of rape was very close to her heart. She continued on about this for quite some time, drawing a small crowd. In the end, she managed to explain her whole thing to the director of that event (i wasn't there for this part, but I'm sure she took her time).
What'd he do? Nothing. He's a sane, normal person, and he really didn't give a fuck. He talked to a couple of the involved people, but made it clear that he thought she was fucking nuts.
Main moral...keep your fucking mouth shut. Seriously, no one gives a fuck. That lady was being a fucking bitch and got what she deserved.
What if someone volunteered with the families of murder victims on a daily basis...would he or she flip out and go off on a 15 minute tangent and request some punitive action be taken every time someone said "I'm gonna kill you!"?
Tosh.O Rape Joke
Collapse
X
-
I laughed at what he said to the woman. It was funny and needed. Comedians pick on audience members, and she made herself an easy target.Leave a comment:
-
The way I see it is. If you don't like something stfu or gtfo. You do not represent 7 billion people around the world.Leave a comment:
-
I would as well. That is why this whole fiasco is so funny.@hfabricius that was hella funny.
She paid for ticket and went, she had the option not to. Did she know who Tosh.0 was? probably yes but could be no. I'm leaning towards yes that she knows what he's about, if not then she should have just left quietly other than shouting out and trying to draw attention to herself. All I know is when someone shouts at a comedian, he usually goes right for the kill, this is what I've herd.Leave a comment:
-
Its exactly like that the video I posted. SHE paid to come to HIS show. If your gonna yell something out during their act, you should expect the repercussions. Its gonna happen at any comedians show and some people handle it different than others.Leave a comment:
-
@hfabricius that was hella funny.
She paid for ticket and went, she had the option not to. Did she know who Tosh.0 was? probably yes but could be no. I'm leaning towards yes that she knows what he's about, if not then she should have just left quietly other than shouting out and trying to draw attention to herself. All I know is when someone shouts at a comedian, he usually goes right for the kill, this is what I've herd.Leave a comment:
-
I agree she should have saved it till the end, but he was in the moment and used it. He said he was sorry after the issue arouse, but really does not mean it from a guy that uses rape jokes in his act. Anything to save face.
I am being hypocritical? that was a "joke" about raping women... ;)Leave a comment:
-
Saying sorry would have been lame and boring, and made him seem like a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.
I am sure you never say sorry to any of the people you use at "props" to poke fun at, on the forum. Not everyone has your "I might come off as an asshole, but you're a fucking moron." attitude.
You are being hypocritical.
That women should have saved her comment till the end, or kept it to herself. I mean what the hell was SHE thinking confronting a stand up comedian about his joke? I can hardly expect a serious answer when I ask Danny a question, or anyone on r3v for that matter. The women is at fault here, and she could have simply never returned to one of his shows.. I bet the only reason Tosh apologized was to not have a bad reputation, because I am sure he thought what he said was funny as hell.
And it most certainly was, I know I would have laughed if I was present.Leave a comment:
-
Was not pissed at the joke, was mad about what he did to the woman in the show. I know there is people that enjoy that humor, good for them. Just stated how I felt what he did to the woman. He could have just said sorry and moved on to the next joke.It is not meant to be taken literal. If he was making fun of a specific event in which a girl was raped, then I could understand that the joke was "sick", but he was making fun of something that was not even real.
His joke was not pointed at all girls in general, it was pointed at his sister, who I sure was not raped. (IDK if he even has a sister)
I think any girl that takes this to heart needs to spray herself with pepper spray.Leave a comment:
-
You guys are right, it is wicked funny! Give me your mother or sister's address. I will rape the shit out of them and behead them. Not worth my time arguing with you guys that think it is fine to joke about such things. Sorry you were not raised to protect someone. And I asked 9 women that are here after the coed-softball game. They seem to side with me.
alright dude. anywaysLeave a comment:
-
It is not meant to be taken literal. If he was making fun of a specific event in which a girl was raped, then I could understand that the joke was "sick", but he was making fun of something that was not even real.I go get the joke, and I know it is a joke. I just don't like those jokes, or dead baby jokes etc. Sure I had a evil past but that does not mean I enjoy that stuff. Sorry for being a stick in the mud, carry on you sick fucks =)
I know responding flames the fire for the tards. But i am going to MW3 it up, see you guys tomorrow.
His joke was not pointed at all girls in general, it was pointed at his sister, who I sure was not raped. (IDK if he even has a sister)
I think any girl that takes this to heart needs to spray herself with pepper spray.Leave a comment:
-
I go get the joke, and I know it is a joke. I just don't like those jokes, or dead baby jokes etc. Sure I had a evil past but that does not mean I enjoy that stuff. Sorry for being a stick in the mud, carry on you sick fucks =)
I know responding flames the fire for the tards. But i am going to MW3 it up, see you guys tomorrow.Last edited by F34R; 07-11-2012, 07:54 PM.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: