Anyone watch TV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone watch TV?

I may have mentioned it before, but my total amount of television seriously falls in at 1-2 hours per week, if that.
    Not to prove a point, not because I have anything better to do, but solely because television is absolute crap.
    I used to only watch music videos. MTV is made for music, become real world/road rules, and no longer plays music.Then they made MTV2 so that they can play videos, which is what mtv is supposed to be doing but they don't. Then they start to fill MTV2 with more useless crap. Will music television ever return? MTV3?

I'm just bored and ranting, I flipped the TV on tonight out of sheer boredom. Hrm, what channel is it on? Fox family. Okay, so we have some lame channel, I'm expecting some kind of lifetime movie network show where its a cheating husband because all men are dirt. Turn out they have freaking CRUEL INTENTIONS on fox family.

I rarely watch TV, but right now I'm watching Joe Dirt (never seen it). Pretty funny.

Comment

no

Comment

all da time. prob 3 or 4 hours a day.

kyle
        1988 M3, 97 840, 99 XJ
        DILLIGAF

Comment

I work at a televison station running the programming and comercials for an ABC affiliate and trust me televison as a whole sucks ass. If I am not at work Ill wach the History channel or Discovery, other than that Its gotta be ESPN or sleep.
          HDE30 <3

Comment

Watched Cruel Intentions on FOX Family tonight. Didn't seem to fit the whole family theme they're going for.

Comment

The only time I turn on the tv is when I know I can find Seinfeld or Family Guy. I like Futurama and American Dad as well, and I catch Dirty Jobs once in a while. That Mike Row is a funny guy.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

i just feel like i've accomplished nothing at all if i watch TV. the only time i will ever watch TV is if i'm looking to watch a certain program. (top gear, southpark, family guy.... etc.) i'd much rather be on r3v pwning newbs and learning stuff about my car than sitting infront of a TV watching tom and jerry fight.

Comment

The first time i watched dirty jobs he was sticking his hand in horses ass's and holding replica vaginas for the male horses to pound.eeww but funny
                  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

I watch Carolina away games, that's about it. TV is super boring.
                    The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                      The only time I turn on the tv is when I know I can find Seinfeld or Family Guy. I like Futurama and American Dad as well, and I catch Dirty Jobs once in a while. That Mike Row is a funny guy.

i must agree with this entire post.
                      -alex
                      i take pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave

ditto, and on sunday/monday will watch football

Mike Fritz

Comment

i pretty much don't watch it at all, unless i go to a friend's place and its on, or if i walk in the room and someone has it on
                          Jay

Comment

i watch tv or movies all like its my job
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                            Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

I wish I had time to watch the daily show, and the old family guys.

'88 325is
                              VP UT of Austin Autoholics
                              BMWCCA 380364

Comment

Working...
                              X