Ever fall in love with a stripper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever fall in love with a stripper?

Havent gone to a titi bar in a while and so i went last week while my wife was hosting a candle party at the house. I went solo because i felt that was the only place I would rather be at to enjoy a cold one in a late afternoon.

This wasnt a nude strip bar just girls wearing skimpy bikinis which i like because it just leaves more for the imagination to ponder.

Most of the girls here are Russian with tight bodies and are all young and hot. There was one girl that caught my eye like i couldnt believe, and she wasn't Russian, she was Brazilian! :D

She was dancing on stage when i saw her and she had a knockout body, ass was hellapropa!

Girls making their rounds at the bar werent even being noticed, i just tipped them their $1 quickly so they can get the hell out of my line of sight.

Finally, she comes off stage and joins the rest of the girls walking around the bar and she gets to me. I was very pleased that she did not have a Butter face, body complimented the face! :-D

So I begin the usual BS talk hey where u from, whats ur name, yadi yada.
    She's receptive as any other stipper is so i decided to get a lap dance from her. We head to the back and she closes the curtain and begins to do her thing. She's letting me feel her all over, no bullshit hands on your side thing. I'm grabbing her ass, her neck, her hair, rubbing her in all the sweet spots, all that! She said she loved how i was handling her. She returned all of it too. To make a long story short, it was fucking intense! It was a dry hump festival!

This all lasted for about 5 songs and i couldve kept going except i didnt want to spend too much. She then offers me her number saying she wants to see me again. I gladly accept. We've been texting each other back and forth for a couple days now but mostly about when we can meet up again. I plan on seeing her soon, i know its just a mirage they paint for the suckers that fall for it but she is one sexy piece of ass i want to tap that i'll be glad to tell my grandchildren about.

Anybody else been down this road?

Did you forget your wife exists

jk. so are you gonna bang this bad bitch or wut.

Originally posted by yert315
    Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Uh, I don't imagine you will have to worry about any more candle parties a your house once your wife finds out you are texting a stripper.....

On topic I married a stripper in Vegas for the Lols.

Comment

Comment

I have. I just turned 18 and was working at a ski resort. Turned out the girl that I was paired with all the time was a stripper and worked at the resort part time. Didn't know this until she told me after I asked her out ha. Explained alot. When we would be in the hut she would take off her winter stuff and that body! Holy fuck!!!! We hung out a couple of times but turned out she had a kid but I was not into that.
          Originally posted by Wh33lhop
          This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

So uh... where is this place?
            IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Comment

Quoted for awesomeness
                Originally posted by 5ickride View Post
                Havent gone to a titi bar in a while and so i went last week while my wife was hosting a candle party at the house. I went solo because i felt that was the only place I would rather be at to enjoy a cold one in a late afternoon.

This wasnt a nude strip bar just girls wearing skimpy bikinis which i like because it just leaves more for the imagination to ponder.

Most of the girls here are Russian with tight bodies and are all young and hot. There was one girl that caught my eye like i couldnt believe, and she wasn't Russian, she was Brazilian! :D

She was dancing on stage when i saw her and she had a knockout body, ass was hellapropa!

Girls making their rounds at the bar werent even being noticed, i just tipped them their $1 quickly so they can get the hell out of my line of sight.

Finally, she comes off stage and joins the rest of the girls walking around the bar and she gets to me. I was very pleased that she did not have a Butter face, body complimented the face! :-D

She's receptive as any other stipper is so i decided to get a lap dance from her. We head to the back and she closes the curtain and begins to do her thing. She's letting me feel her all over, no bullshit hands on your side thing. I'm grabbing her ass, her neck, her hair, rubbing her in all the sweet spots, all that! She said she loved how i was handling her. She returned all of it too. To make a long story short, it was fucking intense! It was a dry hump festival!

This all lasted for about 5 songs and i couldve kept going except i didnt want to spend too much. She then offers me her number saying she wants to see me again. I gladly accept. We've been texting each other back and forth for a couple days now but mostly about when we can meet up again. I plan on seeing her soon, i know its just a mirage they paint for the suckers that fall for it but she is one sexy piece of ass i want to tap that i'll be glad to tell my grandchildren about.

My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

Comment

Comming from someone whom has dated strippers, it is all a game to them. When you are dating them, they are always baiting in new customers.
                  seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
                      So uh... where is this place?
                      Shakers off Rt 17 by Paterson Plank Rd.

Comment

And trust me guys, i'm not looking to get serious with her, shit just happened. No pics, not allowed in strip joint, you get your ass kicked.

Comment

Shakers off Rt 17 by Paterson Plank Rd.
                          Tri-state E30 meet this week?
                          My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

Comment

Originally posted by mrslacker View Post
                            tri-state e30 meet this week?
                            in!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by slaterd View Post
                              I have. I just turned 18 and was working at a ski resort. Turned out the girl that I was paired with all the time was a stripper and worked at the resort part time. Didn't know this until she told me after I asked her out ha. Explained alot. When we would be in the hut she would take off her winter stuff and that body! Holy fuck!!!! We hung out a couple of times but turned out she had a kid but I was not into that.
                              Did you tap it?

Comment

Working...
                              X