Ever fall in love with a stripper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woodisgood View Post
    Uh, I don't imagine you will have to worry about any more candle parties a your house once your wife finds out you are texting a stripper.....

On topic I married a stripper in Vegas for the Lols.
    all text get deleted. ;)

I'd actually do something like that too, heading to vegas next memorial day...should be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by 5ickride View Post
      i want to tap that i'll be glad to tell my grandchildren about.
      if you they would want anything to do with you or if they were even allowed to see you, after your divorce that is

And trust me guys, i'm not looking to get serious with her, shit just happened
      uhhh, a married guy fucking a stripper isnt serious?
      hmmm
      hey go tell you wife to go to a male strip club and have a few of the dancers gang banger her first. then you can fuck this whore to 'get even'

dude, how dumb are you really?
      you really believe she likes you or something?
      im sure she never did anything like with with anyone else. and she is just putting herself thru college too.
      in case you dont know, chicks love to fuck guys, but they love to fuck up their lives.

get a shovel and hit yourself in the face.
      maybe that will wake you up

i cant imagine why people think that new jersey is full of asshole douchebags
      Originally posted by der affe
      What are you going to start a thread about next? "My woman's skinny jeans chaffe my special parts, f*ck skin irritation"
      Originally posted by navid41691
      And no, I use lotion so I don't have to worry about skin irritation.
      '...rolling balls, i'm elated, i'm going dumb now; drinking liquor i'm faded and having fun now; loaded gun and tripping with everyone around; keep me stuck in the sky, i never wanna come down...'...kabosh

Comment

Hey sometimes you have to eat out to enjoy the home cooking!

If that is your type of woman. Let me know when you come to Miami and Ill send you to Tooties here in Hollywood. Full nude, full friction, full liquor bar, yeah you get the point... oh and its 80k sqft strip club with over 200 girls working at 1 time during the weekends and special events. They say if you cant find a girl you like there, you must be ghey!

Good luck with your "date", just know the game you are playing and the consequences if you lose. Including your wife!
        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Even if u tap it...its still all game. That's the life if a stripper. They even made a song about it. Hey as long as u know what is...its all good.
          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

If you're serious, it doesn't seem like a good idea at all.

Originally posted by whysimon
            WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

tell her you got a case of capri sun with her name on it

Comment

Originally posted by WhyNot View Post
                if you they would want anything to do with you or if they were even allowed to see you, after your divorce that is

uhhh, a married guy fucking a stripper isnt serious?
                hmmm
                hey go tell you wife to go to a male strip club and have a few of the dancers gang banger her first. then you can fuck this whore to 'get even'

dude, how dumb are you really?
                you really believe she likes you or something?
                im sure she never did anything like with with anyone else. and she is just putting herself thru college too.
                in case you dont know, chicks love to fuck guys, but they love to fuck up their lives.

get a shovel and hit yourself in the face.
                maybe that will wake you up

i cant imagine why people think that new jersey is full of asshole douchebags
                Get off your high horse! In case you missed it, i've never cheated and am under no illusion that she likes me. It is pure lust. Ever have it? You should stop janking your meat whistle from your tube sock and go out and have some real interaction.

Comment

Get off your high horse! In case you missed it, i've never cheated and am under no illusion that she likes me. It is pure lust. Ever have it? You should stop janking your meat whistle from your tube sock and go out and have some real interaction.
                  YEAH! Go have some real interaction like at a strip clu....ohwait.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                    Hey sometimes you have to eat out to enjoy the home cooking!

If that is your type of woman. Let me know when you come to Miami and Ill send you to Tooties here in Hollywood. Full nude, full friction, full liquor bar, yeah you get the point... oh and its 80k sqft strip club with over 200 girls working at 1 time during the weekends and special events. They say if you cant find a girl you like there, you must be ghey!

Good luck with your "date", just know the game you are playing and the consequences if you lose. Including your wife!
                    Thanks! The more it settles in the more im thinking to just walk away. I think it was just one hell of a rush i had that i want again...

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                    Even if u tap it...its still all game. That's the life if a stripper. They even made a song about it. Hey as long as u know what is...its all good.
                    T-Pain? That songs been on my mind all week ahahah!

Originally posted by FredK View Post
                    If you're serious, it doesn't seem like a good idea at all.
                    I'm leaning towards this. But damn its hard to walk away.

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                    tell her you got a case of capri sun with her name on it
                    Or...

Comment

Originally posted by Hansel View Post
                      YEAH! Go have some real interaction like at a strip clu....ohwait.
                      Go back into your hole, 47 post in 3 years. Haha!

Comment

This thread needs to soon be merged with the "can I tap that" text thread :D

Comment

Sounds legit. Invite her to a threesome with your woman
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dannyyisntt View Post

Up until his woman asks her where they met
                            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyyisntt View Post
                              Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                              Up until his woman asks her where they met
                              This. I've asked in past only to get the stinky eye for the rest of the day.

never again...hah.

Comment

They were mustangs...

Comment

Working...
                                X