Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saw this youtube comment and died .

"I've never felt more proud driving around in my Civic after watching this. I got a exhaust cannon, black bonnet and carbon fiber racing pistons and a 4" sub."

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

What was the video of? Theres so many things wrong with that comment I need the context lol.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

I started wearing boxers after years of only wearing briefs.

I tell ya, it just FEELS so much more natural and freeing to wear boxers! I just love my junk floppin around when I go for a jog.
          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by e30onBBSs View Post
            Central locking must work for that correct? I really want keyless but I don't think my cars locking systems are anywhere need up to par for it yet
            Yep... needs to work. if you lock the trunk do all the doors lock? if so, the keyless will work because you tap into the trunk lock CL wires

--Mike
            (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
              MCM Video
              Classic example of how to putz up an S2000 or any car really. But hey, it's not my car, nor is it a blue turd. I miss old low budget MCM.

Just watched Birdman, more lol moments than any film in recent memory for me or maybe I am just identifying with Keaton's character.

Comment

Did Castro motorsports dyno Frank Ocean's e30?
                Originally Posted by Exodus
                He also kept asking why someone local didn't just go to the guys house and break his kneecaps, as they would do in Romania. He couldn't understand how us Americans are so laid back about shit like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                  I started wearing boxers after years of only wearing briefs.

I tell ya, it just FEELS so much more natural and freeing to wear boxers! I just love my junk floppin around when I go for a jog.

I tried this once my balls where very painful afterwards...

Probably because they are massive.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Massimo View Post
                    I tried this once my balls where very painful afterwards...

Probably because they are massive.
                    you should see a doctor about that

Scrotal swelling can have a variety of causes. Learn more about the causes, additional symptoms, and treatments for scrotal swelling.
                    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

French montana... Haaaaaan
                      BMW tech
                      Umass Amherst
                      05 wrx sti

Comment

Downloaded Tinder for the first time earlier tonight. Quickly realized it's definitely not my thing. But, it did give me an idea. There should be an app like Tinder for guys to make friends. You see what interests you share and then you realize this dude could be pretty cool to hang out with.

Ok. That started sounding really gay once I started typing it out.

Side note I think I might keep Tinder and only like girls who are way out of my league on the very off chance something might happen. You can't win if you don't play, right?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                          Downloaded Tinder for the first time earlier tonight. Quickly realized it's definitely not my thing. But, it did give me an idea. There should be an app like Tinder for guys to make friends. You see what interests you share and then you realize this dude could be pretty cool to hang out with.

Side note I think I might keep Tinder and only like girls who are way out of my league on the very off chance something might happen. You can't win if you don't play, right?
                          It's all about swiping right no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by st1g View Post
                            it's all about swiping right no matter what.
                            no ragrets

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post

yes, i think someone beat you to the punch on this. you might get yourself a profile on tumbler? unfortunately, i think the interest lies mostly in twigs, berries, and poop holes.

i know lots of single first officers that use tinder. generally, the chicks on there are looking for a booty call. i know of one guy who is short, fat, bald, and dumpy. the photos he has on the web site aren't even of him. when he meets up with the girls, they always call him out on it. however, more than half the time, they are so horny, he ends up fucking them anyway.
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Nonsense Thread

I've noticed tinder has lots of spam.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                                1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                                Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                                Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                                Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Working...
                                X