• Show
Clear All

my frontal lobes are very weak
    My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
      my frontal lobes are very weak
      i suggest breast implants?

today, i flew a red eye from san francisco. a couple hours earlier, i made the mistake of eating chicken tikka masala at an indian resturant near the hotel. pretty much my entire flight i was holding in some extreemly rank gas. as my crew and i were walking out of the airport, we stepped onto a two story escalator. about 20 feet into the ride, the pressure exceeded the relief valve setting of my sphincter. i ripped a 20 second long silent assbomb that made my eyes water. there were perhaps 50 people behind me that had the misfortune of being dragged through my cloud of green toxic waste. at the top of the elevator, i loitered for a second or two and took a glance downward. as people entered the danger zone, they looked like someone hit them in the face with a sledgehammer. i know its immature as hell, but i laughed my ass off. i'm probably going to rot in hell for that one.
      Last edited by flyboyx; 11-20-2015, 04:34 AM.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

^^I'd revel in the glory of the aftermath of my escalator flatulence as well. See you in hell!!
        Originally posted by Andy.B
        Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
        1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
        ~~~~~~~~~~
        I was born on 3/25…
        ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post

today, i flew a red eye from san francisco. a couple hours earlier, i made the mistake of eating chicken tikka masala at an indian resturant near the hotel. pretty much my entire flight i was holding in some extreemly rank gas. as my crew and i were walking out of the airport, we stepped onto a two story escalator. about 20 feet into the ride, the pressure exceeded the relief valve setting of my sphincter. i ripped a 20 second long silent assbomb that made my eyes water. there were perhaps 50 people behind me that had the misfortune of being dragged through my cloud of green toxic waste. at the top of the elevator, i loitered for a second or two and took a glance downward. as people entered the danger zone, they looked like someone hit them in the face with a sledgehammer. i know its immature as hell, but i laughed my ass off. i'm probably going to rot in hell for that one.

You, sir just made my day. Thank you.
          No E30 Club
          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether-D View Post
            ^^I'd have reveled in the glory of the aftermath of my escalator flatulence and laughed my ass off as well. See you in hell!!
            FTFY brah.
            Originally posted by kronus
            would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Flyboy, solid lols. Showed this to my dad and he died. He told me he used to do that too before he started working from home.
              Originally posted by flyboyx
              how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
              Originally posted by Northern
              beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
              Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
              Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
              '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
              Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

After owning the focus for almost 2.5 years, the GF came home complaining of the engine noise. I wondered what it could be, as I added noise insulation EVERYWHERE on the car.

After a quick google search, I decided to bite the bullit and replace the front motor mount. Damn thing was almost $200 CAD for the part (incl taxes).

Just finished changing it. Man, it starts and idles like a new freakin car!! honestly, since I bought it at 60k miles (101kms) it's always idled rough. I just thought it's because it's a crappy old Ford. To smoothen the idle, I added fuel system cleaner (an ounce per tank) and it seemed to make a difference (it did, even the GF noticed).

From the first crank of the engine, The motor actually jumped around when cranking (normal for all internal combustion engines...something it never did before). After that it was smoother and quieter than ever!!!

Just feels good when ya push papers around at an office 5 days a week, just to come home and fix something properly with your own tools and hands and save hundreds of dollars. Feels freakin gangsta!
                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

what?

also, why did it take me so long to start using chrome instead of IE? it's so much better
                  My Feedback

Comment

I used to have a girlfriend that referred to her tits as "frontal lobes". I thought it might have been somewhat universal?
                    sigpic
                    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

i'm talking about a region of the brain https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...e%20definition

I'm bad at making decisions, and i'm generally not smart.
                      My Feedback

Comment

Snowy and cold here in Chicago!!

Wife wants to know why the "old" BMWs stay in the garage and her "new" BMW stays outside......

Grandpa doesn't sit on the floor......he gets to sit in the barco-lounger!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                          i'm talking about a region of the brain https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...e%20definition

I'm bad at making decisions, and i'm generally not smart.
                          aw....come on man!:D i knew what you meant.

i guess its better than being good at making bad decisions.

i am going to be meeting my son in kalamazoo tues night for a few beers. we will probably go to bells and a few others. you (and anyone else reading this)are welcome to join. if you don't have anything planed, send me a pm.
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

aw....come on man!:D i knew what you meant.

i guess its better than being good at making bad decisions.

i am going to be meeting my son in kalamazoo tues night for a few beers. we will probably go to bells and a few others. you (and anyone else reading this)are welcome to join. if you don't have anything planed, send me a pm.
                            On my way from Massachusetts.

You mean next Tuesday right?
                            Perfect.

--Mike
                            (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Now that I have my vert all roadworthy, I don't know what I should do next.

I've already done my timing belt service, changed all my fluids, did a brake job, replaced the spark plugs and wires along with the distributor cap and rotor, recharged the A/C, sorted most of my leaks, and installed a new stereo.

I'm thinking about refreshing the suspension and wheels next for the summer, but there's so many things I could do.
                              "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                              The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Alright, lemme get yalls thought:

Talking to a girl from my work with the same name as my sister, and is also older than my sister. (Me and my sister are 3 1/2 year apart, this girl is 2 years older than my sister) any issues here? We've gotten past the flirting and talking stage, and I asked her if she wanted to go out sometime and she said yes. Just have to plan a date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Originally posted by flyboyx
                                how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                                Originally posted by Northern
                                beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                                Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                                Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                                '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                                Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Working...
                                X