No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys please help. Car has died on me unexpectedly a couple times these couple days. She seems to shut down and dim out super low on the dash and stays dead until I turn the key again a couple times and she starts right up. Battery light is related to the issue and started staying on ever so slightly. It's off currently but it'll turn on when it wants to after about 50 miles and then the car will shut down at a random time. Is this a ground that's corroded somewhere?

If I hold both window switches down radio turns off and lights dim. Could it be alternator on it's way out or battery? My battery is refurbished $40 unit and I've had it for 3 months now
    Last edited by Sonny; 03-16-2019, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
      fix after fix after fix.
      i fix something. something else pops up. never ending e30 story.

now my rear toe/camber is so positive even though the adjusters are all the way maxed.
      non SENSE
      Same here and I am loving it!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
        Guys please help. Car has died on me unexpectedly a couple times these couple days. She seems to shut down and dim out super low on the dash and stays dead until I turn the key again a couple times and she starts right up. Battery light is related to the issue and started staying on ever so slightly. It's off currently but it'll turn on when it wants to after about 50 miles and then the car will shut down at a random time. Is this a ground that's corroded somewhere?

If I hold both window switches down radio turns off and lights dim. Could it be alternator on it's way out or battery? My battery is refurbished $40 unit and I've had it for 3 months now
        wtf dude? why are you posting this in the nonsense thread? Haven't you taken enough shit from everyone yet? like...i don't know....how about general technical? you don't have to be the turd in the punch bowl that you have made yourself out to be. you could perhaps....be...like...a normal member or something? its as if almost everything you post is just smearing shit on the shoes of r3v. you can be so much better than this....? maybe? please?

can you at least see that you have brought the shitstorm upon yourself by trying to attention whore your way into our forum only to make yourself look silly?

my suggestion: stop posting under "sonny". make a new screen name. start over with a fresh slate. stop being that little boy that spent his entire time in high school with his head in the locker room toilet. i know that you are going to be defensively offended and not want to listen to what i am trying to tell you. it is human nature. however, you just need to fucking listen if you plan to stick around here.

you are not being a good contributing member that has earned any semblance of respect. you are trying to bully respect from us with a lot of embarrassingly stupid posts. as Simon mentioned a few weeks ago. just chill the hell out.

we have had other members post really stupid shit when they first started and they are moderators now. i doubt this will ever be you, but can you please at least strive for not being the village idiot?

honestly, i don't mind having you here if you can just stop being a butthole.

Flyboyx's guide to not being a douchebag:

1) for you, limit your posts to about 2 or less a day until you get the hang of it.

2) post shit in the proper category where it actually belongs

3) spend some time thinking about what you want to say. actually compose a literate sentence. think about it some more. edit it a couple times before you actually post anything. if you really suck at writing, have your mom read it first and give you some feedback.

4) stop being an attention whore. only post when you have something actual value to contribute. slowly, you will even find yourself going from being the least respected person on the forum to someone that people may even eventually begin to listen to.
        Last edited by flyboyx; 03-17-2019, 03:36 AM.
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
          wtf dude? why are you posting this in the nonsense thread? Haven't you taken enough shit from everyone yet? like...i don't know....how about general technical? you don't have to be the turd in the punch bowl that you have made yourself out to be. you could perhaps....be...like...a normal member or something? its as if almost everything you post is just smearing shit on the shoes of r3v. you can be so much better than this....? maybe? please?

can you at least see that you have brought the shitstorm upon yourself by trying to attention whore your way into our forum only to make yourself look silly?

my suggestion: stop posting under "sonny". make a new screen name. start over with a fresh slate. stop being that little boy that spent his entire time in high school with his head in the locker room toilet. i know that you are going to be defensively offended and not want to listen to what i am trying to tell you. it is human nature. however, you just need to fucking listen if you plan to stick around here.

you are not being a good contributing member that has earned any semblance of respect. you are trying to bully respect from us with a lot of embarrassingly stupid posts. as Simon mentioned a few weeks ago. just chill the hell out.

we have had other members post really stupid shit when they first started and they are moderators now. i doubt this will ever be you, but can you please at least strive for not being the village idiot?

honestly, i don't mind having you here if you can just stop being a butthole.

Flyboyx's guide to not being a douchebag:

1) for you, limit your posts to about 2 or less a day until you get the hang of it.

2) post shit in the proper category where it actually belongs

3) spend some time thinking about what you want to say. actually compose a literate sentence. think about it some more. edit it a couple times before you actually post anything. if you really suck at writing, have your mom read it first and give you some feedback.

4) stop being an attention whore. only post when you have something actual value to contribute. slowly, you will even find yourself going from being the least respected person on the forum to someone that people may even eventually begin to listen to.
          This X 1000.

Also, just go the fuck away.
          Steve • Toronto
          1991 318is • Brillantrot
          Build Thread

Comment

Flyboyx with some solid advice.

Back to nonsense, I went snowmobiling for the first time the other day through Yellowstone. What a blast that was!

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post

we have had other members post really stupid shit when they first started and they are moderators now...

I feel attacked lol

The nonsense thread is for nonsense...

So to answer your question Sonny, the problem is the nut behind the wheel. Something is wrong there, I’m sure if you fix that, the battery light issue and power drain will also go away
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Flyboy with the I cant take it anymore stress reliving ranty advice................ I love it.

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                Flyboyx with some solid advice.

Back to nonsense, I went snowmobiling for the first time the other day through Yellowstone. What a blast that was!
                Lucky thing you got a spot, as you have to be in guided tour now and even those are pretty limited to a fairly small number per day now. Also you have kinda set your self up for disappointment when you go back east if you decided to go rent or buy a sled and go places, while snowmobiling in N NY, NH,VT, & ME would be awesome and fun. Its just not the same once you have done some backcountry in MT WY ID CO......

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

So to answer your question Sonny, the problem is the nut behind the wheel. Something is wrong there,
                Or as mechanics like to say in the construction trades say. P.L.S.N.I.T. pronounced "please nit" (Problem Located in seat, not in tractor/machine)
                Last edited by mrsleeve; 03-17-2019, 10:49 AM.
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Flyboyx on point.

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                  The nonsense thread is for nonsense...

So 2man, the problem is the nut on R3V. Something is wrong there, I’m sure you can fix that, and make the drain go away
                  Fixed.
                  1990 325i
                  2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                  sigpic

Comment

I understand R3V rules sorry

Flyboyx wants to be a mod so so bad, can't you all tell. Its to bad he doesn't have brains enough to be one. So that is why he is here, taking me seriously and wasting his time crafting that response that took a couple of days with the help of some 18packs of blue ribbon worth 7 bucks and change. While the mods are out here smiling and loving there time, you come here with a hard on to see what I have posted and ready to respond. Flyboyx I love you bb. Just please don't do this in public again stop trying to roast me,
                    your moves are weak fam
                    Last edited by Sonny; 03-17-2019, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Sorry, in case anyone was wondering it was actually the remote immobilizer I installed got shorted as I detailed the engine bay for my M10.

I suck
                      Last edited by Sonny; 03-17-2019, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post

Lucky thing you got a spot, as you have to be in guided tour now and even those are pretty limited to a fairly small number per day now. Also you have kinda set your self up for disappointment when you go back east if you decided to go rent or buy a sled and go places, while snowmobiling in N NY, NH,VT, & ME would be awesome and fun. Its just not the same once you have done some backcountry in MT WY ID CO......
                        With the PhD program I am in, we sample the hot springs in YNP so we get certified to be "our own guides" and can just rent sleds and go in with our research permits.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

^
                          FUCK YOU thats so NOT FAIR................ ;) I would be "researching" at least every weekend during the snow season and likely no with a rental either lol...

Alas I havent owned or been on a sled for that matter in over a decade...... SO much has changed with them, and dear god what a 2 season used model sells for is what you used to be able to buy 2 new ones for.
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
                            I understand R3V rules sorry

Flyboyx wants to be a mod so so bad, can't you all tell. Its to bad he doesn't have brains enough to be one. So that is why he is here, taking me seriously and wasting his time crafting that response that took a couple of days with the help of some 18packs of blue ribbon worth 7 bucks and change. While the mods are out here smiling and loving there time, you come here with a hard on to see what I have posted and ready to respond. Flyboyx I love you bb. Just please don't do this in public again stop trying to roast me,
                            your moves are weak fam
                            that's about what i thought you would say. i'm pretty sure everything i posted above is pretty spot on though. all you have to do is just read through it and heed the advice. apparently, you don't have it in you to do so though. you are just going to be the official r3v retard mascot until the day finally comes when you get banned.
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Flyboy on point!

and I have yet to go snow mobiling...really want to...living in Texas doesn't help that desire...
                              1990 325is
                              m52b28
                              3.73lsd
                              g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

I vote to change Sonny's title from "loves little things" to "r3tard".
                                91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                                Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                                E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                                "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Working...
                                X